• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Big E is best off turning face, he doesn't need a mouthpiece.

Neither does Ryback though given his last promo, I was also looking forward to them actually having someone new feud with him over his bully angle. Also Ryback's just a shitty version of Lesner, I can't get excited for Punk/Ryback.

05-homer-at-the-bat.jpg

tumblr_msbfugwkBc1qixp4wo1_500.gif

All they hafta say is that Ryback realized that Heyman was the reason he couldn't beat Punk before so he joined him.

And then he loses cleanly in spite of that, because Punk needs a win & this storyline is the deadest horse in the world. Then...I don't know, do they really waste Heyman with Ryback in some sort of jobber feud?

You mean Jay Lethal?

No I mean be dolph ziggler x100 . Just go insane with his persona, in promo's in the ring. Not trying to be Macho or Warrior but being that guy with just insane intesity plus he can back it up in the ring. I just thought the tassels would look cool and it would go with his spaghetti hair.

I am high as fuck

Alucard

Banned
So, I decided to stop watching after the first two matches. Judging by the online results I'm reading, I made a good decision.

Enjoy the rest of the show, ladies and gents.

jred2k

So, I decided to stop watching after the first two matches. Judging by the online results I'm reading, I made a good decision.

Enjoy the rest of the show, ladies and gents.

The rest of the matches either include a Shield member or Bryan so the last hour should be good.

strobogo

Banned
Not that I dislike the Ryback twist at all, but I'd really kind of like Punk to go through all the other former Heyman guys. I want to see Tommy Dreamer's fat ass cry, Sandman to sober up for a day, Sabu to make one last apperance on Raw, Rhyno to miss a GORE GORE GORE. Etc.

Top Bottom