• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

daemissary

So, guys, AJ's finisher is the strongest in the company right now. Whenever she slaps on the Black Widow, somebody taps. Ever since she got that, only Kaitlyn managed to wrestle out of one by slamming AJ against the turnbuckle at Payback, but she still tapped out on the second time AJ put it on.

I don't think anyone other than Cena manages that kind of win rate with their finisher.

Just some AJ-related trivia to pass the time.

Ryback may be a huge jobber but has anyone kicked out of Shellshocked yet? I honestly don't remember.

BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD

W1YgxyV.gif

strobogo

Banned
Why was Sting in the US poll, but not WHC? They were clearly counting the WHC as WCW Championship since Flair was in it. Sting should have been in the WHC poll and won that.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Do we really need an "Earlier Tonight" segment on a PPV? Better than a commercial, I guess.

PInk Tape

Banned
So, guys, AJ's finisher is the strongest in the company right now. Whenever she slaps on the Black Widow, somebody taps. Ever since she got that, only Kaitlyn managed to wrestle out of one by slamming AJ against the turnbuckle at Payback, but she still tapped out on the second time AJ put it on.

I don't think anyone other than Cena manages that kind of win rate with their finisher.

Just some AJ-related trivia to pass the time.

Diva-wise, yeah I've noticed that as well. But the strongest in the company? I don't know, there are so many great finishers from the Yes Lock to the RKO that could be argued being the strongest. It's more of an opinion based conclusion, I guess.

Top Bottom