• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Edgeward

cwJyuh1.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
So, guys, AJ's finisher is the strongest in the company right now. Whenever she slaps on the Black Widow, somebody taps. Ever since she got that, only Kaitlyn managed to wrestle out of one by slamming AJ against the turnbuckle at Payback, but she still tapped out on the second time AJ put it on.

I don't think anyone other than Cena manages that kind of win rate with their finisher.

Just some AJ-related trivia to pass the time.

Ithil

So, guys, AJ's finisher is the strongest in the company right now. Whenever she slaps on the Black Widow, somebody taps. Ever since she got that, only Kaitlyn managed to wrestle out of one by slamming AJ against the turnbuckle at Payback, but she still tapped out on the second time AJ put it on.

I don't think anyone other than Cena manages that kind of win rate with their finisher.

Bryan's finisher is the strongest, it's a one hit kill.

krae_man

Most finishers are strong, especially when they are new.

Has anyone kicked out of Shellshock yet?

Top Bottom