• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Aiii

So not worth it
You know guys, even though I want Daniel Bryan to not win the title tonight and all.

I totally NEED Daniel Bryan to win the title tonight.

antonz

You know guys, even though I want Daniel Bryan to not win the title tonight and all.

I totally NEED Daniel Bryan to win the title tonight.

Honestly Bryan winning would be the only redeeming thing with this PPV and even I agree that it would be too soon. As much as I want the title on Bryan they need to take sometime so its not some screwed up win title,lose title, win title,lose title leapfrog crap

Kaladin

You know what?

If TNA died in the near future, or at least had to drop Hogan for financial reasons, I can see Triple H vs Hogan happening.

How can you people pay 50 dollars for this every month???
pay 50 dollars for this every month???
pay 50 dollars

AF4rx.gif

strobogo

Banned
You know what?

If TNA died in the near future, or at least had to drop Hogan for financial reasons, I can see Triple H vs Hogan happening.

No need. HHH got his win back from Hogan already. We should get HHH vs Sting, with HHH winning clean. For the business, of course.

So there is no way WWE would end the WWE championship and Heavy Weight Championship with the champions both losing on DQ would they?

As long as its not the same type of DQ it doesn't really matter. Bryan really shouldn't win this early into the feud or there was really no reason for him to lose it last month

Aiii

So not worth it
As long as its not the same type of DQ it doesn't really matter. Bryan really shouldn't win this early into the feud or there was really no reason for him to lose it last month

There also shouldn't be a clean win for Orton under any circumstance.

Top Bottom