• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

There's obviously going to be interference in this one. I reckon a clusterfuck and a no contest or, if they decide to balance the heel dominance somewhat. a Bryan DQ win damp squib.

DMczaf

The surprise small package win looks terrible if the other guy just sits there not moving while the ref counts. He's suppose to be struggling to get out, not go lifeless like Cena when Brock F5'd him on that Post-WM Raw.

Aiii

So not worth it
I do enjoy a good double sharpshooter:
NOC13_Photo_123.jpg

Even though at the time I was shouting no at the screen because I was sure they were making them tap out, I can appreciate it now.

antonz

I know I got up early and all today but damn ive almost dozed off a ton through this ppv. Really weak ppv. hopefully the main event is at least entertaining.

@Keyser Brie is Bryans.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

This is one of the worst PPVs I've ever bought to cap off a shitty week where my job literally burned down around me. This main event better not disappoint.

jred2k

Holy shit HHH got the lowest percentage?

This is one of the worst PPVs I've ever bought to cap off a shitty week where my job literally burned down around me. This main event better not disappoint.

Shitty to hear about that man. I hope you can recover quickly.

Top Bottom