• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's a conspiracy if you wheel.

Wonder what sort of match they are going for. Love title tournaments, hope they do one of those.

Also of note D-Bry is still officially a 2 time WWE Champion.

oFVWCrF.gif
]

lmao

well, i got my HHH fix. what a turn around from a boring, over the hill wrestler into a stunning on-screen power figure. he's already better than Vince at this.

Paracelsus

I'm liking this so far. Yeah Daniel is not champ but since this is a long-term storyline, it has to have a nice twist or two in order to extend it. At least he didn't give the title back to Orton. In the end, HHH made himself WWE champion and buried all previous WWE champions before him.

Cena is coming back at the RR and he's gonna win the title at WMania. This is not a long term storyline.

Delayed Dusty Finish is probably the worst thing ever.

Only thing that saved it from being a total disaster was Orton still selling the arm from last night. That alone elevated him about ten spots on my worker list. Details, details, details.

Kaladin

Well.

They've completely buried my fantasy booking tonight. H turned on Orton after one match.....they had H collude with the ref to frame Bryan....this wheels are off and I'm enjoying the ride.

Top Bottom