• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Nash also considered Guerrero and Benoit being the two champions at the end of Wrestlemania XX the death of the business. Who gives a shit what he or his followers think?

krae_man

what did he post??

https://twitter.com/heelziggler

Look back at August 12th when he Live tweeted Raw.

stuff like:

much like cena with wrestling school, DB was not in that class... #RAW i didnt forget about u miz??? jk jk i did

FINALLY cena applied something he learned.....but apparently it was from #TotalDivas #RAW

the real americans are tough & the usos are in latex. to quote my girlfriend 'im torn' jk jk i dont have just 1 #RAW

dream

Daniel Bryan was very boring at first. Then he had the good fortune of being paired with Kane and now he's a mildly entertaining joke character. Kind of like a slightly better version of Santino Marella.

Ithil

King said "Paulrus" about six times during the match last night. Clearly Vince heard it from someone and thinks it's really funny so King now has to say it over and over.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
what did he post??

He made fun of Total Divas, how Swag ruined his push, and posted stuff like this on Cena and Bryan:

UM, both of these guys t shirts out 'SELL' ME... taste isnt a priority to the @WWE universe

He posted some other stuff that he deleted. Thought it was a work but apparently not.

The rumor was that he said something during the SS interviews, but no one could find anything. It had to be because of twitter.

Daniel Bryan was very boring at first. Then he had the good fortune of being paired with Kane and now he's a mildly entertaining joke character. Kind of like a slightly better version of Santino Marella.

I remember you saying he'd never be over in the WWE when he was already getting over. You funny, drm. Probably my second-favorite gimmick poster.

Top Bottom