• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

As far as managers go these days, it's pretty much;

1. Paul Heyman
2. Gedo

and I can't think of anyone else even worth mentioning. Truth Martini or Sidney Bakabella, maybe.

Also, I want a Brock/Ryback tag team.

dream

I agree with you, spindashing. I can't believe Paul Heyman would do that, but I guess he's willing to sacrifice his personal image for the good of his character.

Sokantish

I agree with you, spindashing. I can't believe Paul Heyman would do that, but I guess he's willing to sacrifice his personal image for the good of his character.

What's THAT suppose to mean? Are you saying you don't kiss people who save your life on the cheek? What's wrong with you?

Ithil

BUUdef3IYAECtIL.jpg:large

One size fits better.

WWE seriously needs a better low card. These guys fucking suck.

WWE needs to do some mass firings.

-JTG
-Usos
-Brodus Clay
-Swagger
-Curt Hawkins
-Otunga (rehire him as part of your legal team if thats all your gonna use him for)
-Ezekial Jackson
-Justin Gabriel
-R-truth
-Kofi Kingston

Vestal

Cesaro is starting to get recognized by the crowd.. Can hear some faint cheers here and there.. People can see this guy is special.

KissVibes

Banned

-JTG
-Usos
-Brodus Clay
-Swagger
-Curt Hawkins
-Otunga (rehire him as part of your legal team if thats all your gonna use him for)
-Ezekial Jackson
-Justin Gabriel
-R-truth
-Kofi Kingston

Otunga isn't on a wrestling contract anymore.

Also, Swagger is a solid wrestler. I say keep him and the Usos.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

-JTG
-Usos
-Brodus Clay
-Swagger
-Curt Hawkins
-Ezekial Jackson
-Justin Gabriel
-R-truth
-Kofi Kingston

I honestly had no idea these guys were still employed.

-JTG
-Usos
-Brodus Clay
-Swagger
-Curt Hawkins
-Ezekial Jackson
-Justin Gabriel
-R-truth
-Kofi Kingston

yo you get outta here with that nonsense. keep the 3rd Uso as well

the rest are whatever i don't care

Otunga isn't on a wrestling contract anymore.

Also, Swagger is a great wrestler. I say keep him and the Usos.

Swagger sucks he looks so lost in the ring most of the time. How is he so bad if he was a legit wrestler he should be so much better than he actually is. Only good matches have been where he was carried by better talent

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Ummm I got a logical question and I swear this NEEDS to be in the show

but can't the all the SUPERSTARS give Triple H a vote of no confidence and go on strike like they did in 2011???????

KissVibes

Banned
Swagger sucks he looks so lost in the ring most of the time. How is he so bad if he was a legit wrestler he should be so much better than he actually is. Only good matches have been where he was carried by better talent

Which still makes him valuable.

Dump Primo and Epico, Camacho, Jinder, Hornswaggle, and Slater instead.

Top Bottom