• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

King started to recover from a Heart Attack over the course of a three hour Raw.

It is taking Dusty longer to recover from a punch to the face

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
the locker should strike

ASAP

Have 3 hours of The Shield vs. Big Show and Orton

Kid triple h looks like a big dork

Triple-H-triple-h-24411363-473-700.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Why would Orton talk to The Shield when The Shield work for Triple H and Triple H verbally castrated Orton

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The Wyatts are involved in a great storyline.

The problem is that they have to wait for Kane to finish filming his movie before they can resume it. The WWE should have had a short feud ready for them in the mean time.

Joeki11a

Banned
I noticed vince doesnt care much for Rollins

I seen tons of Ambrose and Reigns solo

Matches

Never a Rollins solo match...

Lets be honest we would of got a better match

If this was Rollins.

antonz

You have one of those crazy satellite dish feeds (that people use to see Smackdown as it's being recorded on Tuesday)?

it might be something like that. Watching on a website. Before Raw Started it literally just said RAW Stamford HD FEED. So its the official WWE feed at the very least intercepted somehow. The app stuff airs etc.

Joeki11a

Banned
The Wyatts are involved in a great storyline.

The problem is that they have to wait for Kane to finish filming his movie before they can resume it. The WWE should have had a short feud ready for them in the mean time.

Hey I wanted to ask you, would you like
If Kane joins them?, mr Glen Jacobs out there without his mask unshaven huge beard, hill billy clothing.

Matches

If this was Rollins.

Rollins has wrestled Bryan several times. Reigns has wrestled solo on tv like less than a handful of times

Matches

If this was Rollins.

EDIT: I GOT THE NAMES MIXED UP

Rollins is definitely the expendable one he gets pinned the most out of the shield. Reigns is definitely the favorite though protected most of the time

Top Bottom