• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
What the fuck is wrong with Rollins lol

icA0xRrn5HCsp.PNG

Ithil

Years from now, after Rollins is a multi time World champion and closing out his career, he'll have a candid shoot interview about how he had bad suicidal tendencies in his 20s that he had to overcome, and we won't find his crazy bumps that he does right now quite so funny.

Penguin

I don't know

I'm gonna give up predicting where this angle needs to go, and just enjoy the ride.

Seem to throw curveballs at my expectations.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So is GWF officially over?

Do I get to go to bed early after a decent RAW? Or will the best sports entertainment event of monday night keep me up for an extra few hours???

Great ending.

And I'm TOTALLY sold on Reigns, now. Dude's still green and likely still needs a veteran like Bryan to control the pacing/flow of a match, but he looked like a million bucks and did exactly what he needed to do. He's a natural, and you can't fake that. Give him two or three more years, and I guarantee he'll be ready to be a legit main eventer.

I love the way his hair whips when he does headbutts or gets socked.

Vestal

This is how we know WWE Wellness policy is shit. There is no way in hell anyone takes bumps on a minute by minute basis like Rollins without being on some demented shit.

Seriously sideline him for 6 months and send him to rehab or something, dude is gonna get killed out there.

Top Bottom