• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Kaladin

WTF TNA.....if this is true, they deserve to fail:

A lot of rumors online are circulating that Hulk Hogan’s deal with TNA Wrestling is expiring in October and the two sides are nowhere close to ironing out a new agreement. Hogan is reported to cost TNA in the range of $30,000 per show no matter if he appears once or five times on television during the tapings. With TNA currently undergoing some major financial issues it will be interesting to see if Hogan gets the same deal – or something better – to keep him around. Hogan’s deal expires before the Bound for Glory pay-per-view so a temporary extension might be the solution unless the two sides agree on money issues. Hogan made his TNA debut in January 2010, just two months after he and Bischoff signed a deal with TNA.

http://www.gerweck.net/2013/09/19/h...gerwecknet+(Gerweck.net)&utm_content=FaceBook

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If I ever play another wrestling game again (read: if WWE ever gets a new developer for their shitty games) I am naming my character Brother Jackdude and am going to run wild over the entire campaign, never losing a match.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Guys, have some respect for the dying. TNA needs kind words in this time of need.
Because pretty soon...the...the...they won't be with us anymore
wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Alright, let me get my britches on.

Mickie vs ODB seems to be as good as this matchup ever has been. Solid finish, although Park sticks out like a sore thumb with ODB and Young.

Robbie E just makes me sad. Is Jersey Shore even relevant enough anymore to justify the gimmick anymore? Everytime I see him on the screen I visualize a horse with a twisted ankle trying to climb up a hill - every move he makes only prolongs the agony and makes things worse.

Damn TNA, only one person in wrasslegaf is watching Impact

Normally it's 2-3, but I've been busy for the last couple of months. No excuses for the other dude, though.
That doesn't really sound much better, now that I think of it.

This is actually a decent promo. Y'know, in that sleazy, possessive bar slumming way that A&8's promos turn out.

Tazz being speechless is a huge plus.

Who would lose first in a fight. Aces and 8's or Daniel Bryan's band of jolly jobbers?

A&8 would be outnumbered at this point, and at the rate Trips is burning through his midcard, all the people who got caught in the crossfire between him and Bryan would be able to form their own group of outsiders by January of next year.

OK, you know that post I made about the injured horse? Replace the horse with Chavo.

The match was OK. I think I'm starting to get match-up fatigue, though. There hasn't been a lot of mobility on the cards in a while, and it's pretty noticeable at this point.

Joe dodges with the vintage disinterested saunter!
I don't think I've even seen someone go out of their way to slam someone into two different sides of the same steel steps.

Alucard

Banned
Spider, I'm with you for the final 30 minutes. Nothing else to do tonight, so why not be a masochist?

WHY THE FUCK DOES IT LOOK LIKE STING IS WEARING BEDROOM SLIPPERS IN A WRESTLING MATCH?

Top Bottom