• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Kaladin

tumblr_mtdvvf22Tc1rhly2xo1_500.jpg

You know, AJ is hot and all but she's too skinny for me. I need a girl with some meat on her bones....eat a sammich AJ.

BethPhoenix5.jpg

that's more like it.....

or this....

827530488_nWb7y-M-1.jpg

At least AJ isn't as anorexic as Daizee Haze.

strobogo

Banned
WCW hardcore belt is CURSED. It injured so many people in 2000 it's not even funny, including six or seven in one match. From a few weeks off to serious career threatening injuries.

That was 1999. The Junkyard Invitational. Pretty much everyone in the match had a legit injury from it.

I would go with Maria because she's the only one with real boobs. I don't think they're real anymore, though. So tired of fake boobs.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm actually coming to a blank on any diva that I don't find rather attractive from the recent years.

Hell even Awesome Kong is looking a hell of a lot better these days.

Aiii

So not worth it
I did when it came out.

Good good, just picked it up on the iBooks store and was pleasantly surprised how thorough it is. Hard not to read in Alvarez's voice though, heh.

I'm actually coming to a blank on any diva that I don't find rather attractive from the recent years.

Hell even Awesome Kong is looking a hell of a lot better these days.

I think Tamina is the only one that does absolutely nothing for me.

No offense to anyone that is into Tamina of course.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Good good, just picked it up on the iBooks store and was pleasantly surprised how thorough it is. Hard not to read in Alvarez's voice though, heh.

I think Tamina is the only one that does absolutely nothing for me.

No offense to anyone that is into Tamina of course.

That's a good choice. Don't like her face at all, though she quite a bit less fake than most of them.

G-Fex

Yeah, same here...

GWF ran out of steam, need a real relaunch when I have something new and special to offer.

Net_Wrecker is still our champion.

What is this shit?

You made Wrecker your champ?

He couldn't even handle being higher mid-card in NWA!!

Whos in charge over there???

tm24

Seriously, why does the Lethal Injection exist? Why does no one tell him he has one of the worst finishers in indy wrestling?

Wasn't a terrible match, but god I hate Lethal's offence. Also, Silas really needs to drop that weird-ass headstand Arabian press thing. Doesn't fit in with his old-school persona at all.

tm24

Seeing Ciampa in PWG was great. Love him.

Cage vs Ciampa vs Nese vs Drake should be the most stupidly fun match on the next PWG card

Top Bottom