• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

G-Fex

I already voted, who did you guys vote for?

tumblr_mopvm3aB9x1sw0sjto1_1280.png

See, you people are just like the buzzing of flies to ViBO

Funny junior appears in the EuroGamer "balance" topic:

That was a great article. Apparently RAM situation looking better for X1 than PS4.

But the best part I have to say was the comment made by my buddy "YouSmellLikeDogBuns"

"Edge Online does article with "Anonymous Sources" - "Gospel truth! Can't question it! Thank you based Edge!"

Eurogamer does properly researched article full of actual journalism and reaches out to Microsoft to get comment, like an actual journalists do - "BAAAAAW LEADBETTERS BIASED! STOP DOING JOURNALISM. PANDER TO ME AND TELL ME HOW MUCH PS4 IS BETTER. I NEED MY PURCHASE VALIDATED"

This is why you get a shi**y games media, you ignorant cretins."

EDIT: Already banned. LOL

Zertez

At first I was glad they were going to push Daniel Bryan some more, but it seems like I am watching the same story line WWE has used for the past 12 years. Guess I shouldnt be too surprised, but thought they were going to use a different angle. Hopefully Im wrong, but I can see Stephanie/Trips "abusing their power" for several months, until finally Vince has to step in and take control. He steps in to make things "right" and give Daniel Bryan a fair shot finally. The crowd loves Vince and then he screws Bryan over again with him laughing to close out a few shows. By this time Cena is healthy again and he "cleans up" the WWE to get the belt again. Really hope they arent using this same story line, but it feels like deja vu.

Top Bottom