• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

strobogo

Banned
Okay, I will try and hold off and watch it next Sunday. I actually thought
Rita dieing
(season 4 / 5 spoiler) could have lead to some decent stuff, and when I heard they were bringing in Yvonne Strahovski (I liked her in Chuck) I thought that was decent too - but it is a pity it all lead to nothing.

You don't need to spoil a 4 year old plot point. The ramifications pretty much ended 3 or 4 episodes into season 5 and she wasn't even mentioned again until an off hand remark in season 8 as an excuse for Dexter to leave. It really is for the best to think that the show ended in season 4 since nothing that happened after mattered at all in the end.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You don't need to spoil a 4 year old plot point. The ramifications pretty much ended 3 or 4 episodes into season 5 and she wasn't even mentioned again until an off hand remark in season 8 as an excuse for Dexter to leave. It really is for the best to think that the show ended in season 4 since nothing that happened after mattered at all in the end.

This is the wrasslin thread, Smackdown tapings are spoilers. God help you if you don't spoiler tag anything older than Empire Strikes Back.

People got angry at someone spoiling a 130 year old novel on this forum once, so I am just being careful with spoilers..I thought it was worth spoiling that bit, as the show was decent up to that mark, and someone in here could still come on and enjoy the show up to that point without knowing that plot point...

...but dammit the show sounds bad from where I stopped! Thanks for info though!

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I never understood the concept of "it's x amount of years old so spoiling it is ok" Just because it's old doesn't mean that someone wont get around to reading/watching it.

strobogo

Banned
I never understood the concept of "it's x amount of years old so spoiling it is ok" Just because it's old doesn't mean that someone wont get around to reading/watching it.

Oh yeah? Well, Vader is Luke's father!

4729972_14226493_lz.jpg

That's actually great to hear. The end of season 4 was when I actually stopped watching the show, so I can just ignore everything else then.

You hurting my feelings stro with those gifs. :(

But you can carry on with the WCW updates. Living in Cali allowed me to watch Thunder and then watch RAW right after. So 4 hours of good wrestling

Should've used the punt, or is that still considered not TV friendly these days?

Also, as much as I despise HHH, I might tune in tonight just to see how he orchestrates Miz's demise.

strobogo

Banned

My thoughts exactly. Thunder and good wrestling don't go together at all.

I want HHH to bury Miz hard. Like full on saying he wasn't worthy of getting the figure four handed down to him from Flair, that he looks like a geek, and he only got Maryse because all the hair bleach made her retarded. And that he didn't win at WM27, The Rock won.

I feel like doing a rewatch of Heat. I'm pretty sure it was largely shitty, from what I recall, but it should hold some nostalgia as it was the only wrestling show I could watch live, not having cable back then.

Also, starting the show in the worst way possible.

Come on, sf2fanatic. I'm sure Thunder was great, don't let these guys bum you out!
I'm trying to start another feud.

J/k

Looks like E is only concerning about one and only one. Punk Heyman feud is dying. Even with adding brokeback. But that matchup already happened. Seeing trips and steph out there makes me miss Cena and his thug life jokes

Top Bottom