• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I love Cody. Was really hoping this backstage promo was going to be inserting Cody into Evolution 2.0.

Now I'm just mad that they're burying Cody, I swear if Cody is "fired" tonight, I'm going to be angry as hell.

If he's "fired" tonight it's probably an excuse to give him time off for his honeymoon.

Cagey

Banned
Firing Cody is A-OK with me. I don't get the appeal. Not-awful in the ring, generic look, no charisma. Not Miz bad, but Barrett bad.

antonz

Im seeing the weirdest raw stream tonight not sure what's up. Its like live from WWE with no commercials or anything. Seeing the app stuff live on the stream etc.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Maybe Cody will get fired and fall into a dark depression, get stood up at the altar because he's jobless and then
tumblr_mdrpbwi5S11qlrs5eo1_r1_250.gif

SO after weeks of Fandango DQ's and walk outs they just let Miz submit him in the middle of the ring. They might as well had him lose in those tag matches he was in instead of submitting to the Figure 2 lock

Top Bottom