• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Haha they acknowledged the Iron Clad contract that Big Show has!

Now they just made the "Big Show is too scared of getting fired to help." angel look dumb.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
If they're really digging deep, they'll bring up Bryan's MITB/WHC feud with Big Show as the reason Show didn't help.

Omega

Banned
well I was guessing Big Slow would help Bryan at NoC and then the iron clad contract would be brought up then

but now it's a guaranteed Boreton victory. Probably with a sledgehammer, the same way HHH would do it.

Cody Rhodes shirt hurts me I can't read it. Its like one of those John Cena speak shirts. LA 13? LATE? Laite? LA13?

EDIT: It was a Summerslam shirt!

I love Cody. Was really hoping this backstage promo was going to be inserting Cody into Evolution 2.0.

Now I'm just mad that they're burying Cody, I swear if Cody is "fired" tonight, I'm going to be angry as hell.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I have to say, this HHH/Orton vs. Bryan/Whoever else is pretty interesting and much better for the main event scene then just... LOLCENA all night long

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I love Cody. Was really hoping this backstage promo was going to be inserting Cody into Evolution 2.0.

Now I'm just mad that they're burying Cody, I swear if Cody is "fired" tonight, I'm going to be angry as hell.

NO IF HE'S FIRED IT'S THE BEST

If he's fired it means he has nothing to lose by helping Bryan out later!

Toki767

I guess Cody's feud with Sandow just got dropped and he's getting moved to this one. Either that or he failed a wellness test or something and he's gonna be "fired" for a month.

and Miz is getting pops again! I'm still waiting for "Miz is going to have a big year and get a big push in 2013" to happen. Only 3 months left, come on WWE!

Top Bottom