• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Do I watch Vader matches, Yokozuna matches, Mike Awesome matches, or Hashimoto matches tonight.

Either way, I want to powerbomb people.

strobogo

Banned
If you're really in a powerbombing mood, you have to go with Mike Awesome since 80% of his offense was powerbomb derived. Just watch the match with Spike and you'll get your powerbomb fill.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Mike Awesome Power Bombs people and sleeps with fat chicks while wearing Polyester, probably in the back of an old school bus.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I SWEAR TO FUCK

IF I GET SPOILED ON BREAKING BAD

I WILL SPRINT TO THE FUCKING MODS

tumblr_mtx9asLmMr1qarxd0o1_1280.jpg

G-Fex

I fixed it.

YA KNOW, JUST IN CASE I MIGHT RUIN THE SHOW FOR SOMEBODY. BITCH.

I had a thread about how people go over-board overreacting over spoilers

Then I had to lock it up.

I watched and enjoyed 2001: A Space Odyssey and Citizen Kane DESPITE SOCIETY AT LARGE AND POP CULTURE AND COMMERCIALS SPOILING THEM.

I watched and enjoyed 2001: A Space Odyssey and Citizen Kane DESPITE SOCIETY AT LARGE AND POP CULTURE AND COMMERCIALS SPOILING THEM.

I found out
Darth Vader was Luke Skywalker's father
by watching Muppet Babies, about 5 years before I'd finally see the movies.

G-Fex

I found out
Darth Vader was Luke Skywalker's father
by watching Muppet Babies, about 5 years before I'd finally see the movies.

Rofl

True story I had no idea what star was was even though I saw clips on muppet babies, I thought it was clips made from the show or something

KissVibes

Banned

I've know like all the fucking details of Harry Potter and am just reading the series now, at almost 21 years of age. Hasn't stopped me from liking the first book so far.

People take spoilers a little too seriously. The world doesn't get to stop for you.

G-Fex

I've know like all the fucking details of Harry Potter and am just reading the series now, at almost 21 years of age. Hasn't stopped me from liking the first book so far.

People take spoilers a little too seriously. The world doesn't get to stop for you.

Shark ...shark...

The good guys win

OH MY GOD I SPOILED ALL OF NEXT YEARS SUMMER BLOCKBUSTERS!

G-Fex

Spoiler for Raw

CM Punk rambles on a microphone for 10 whole fucking minutes

Guards guards! We have a spoilerer on the loose!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't know how you're going to manage to not get spoiled this week, either online or irl. Good luck.

If it's anything like GoT (or back in the day the Sopranos finale) it will come out of nowhere when someone references this week in something totally unrelated. I'd honestly stay off the internet and away from any water cooler scenarios.

Prof. Beef., Plywood,

Your avatars better not be vital spoilers for Digimon and Sponge Bob, respectively. Otherwise I'm going to be very upset when I marathon those shows on Netflix, which I plan on doing never.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cody showing up on Raw was dumb, by the way

They should have had him completely out of sight for like a month then randomly show up.

Top Bottom