• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Miz is one of the few wrestlers that I just can't see any reason to keep him around. He serves no purpose and drags everything down. No redeeming qualities.

Mengetsu

He wishes he was this over in every state in the U.S.
KuGsj.gif

I can't believe how stupid they are making the miz look.

Really, I thought it would be impossible to make him look more stupid, but here we are.

Alucard

Banned
Miz is one of the few wrestlers that I just can't see any reason to keep him around. He serves no purpose and drags everything down. No redeeming qualities.

There is so much we don't see as fans. He could be a great employee, and the WWE looks at him as their top social media representative. What you see on Raw once a week doesn't tell the whole story.

Valentus

The fun in the austin-mcmahon angle was that we can see how austin kicked vince's ass every week (or every 2 weeks)

Why didn't someone kicks Mr.H's ass so we can fun here too.

Joeki11a

Banned
I can't believe how stupid they are making the miz look.

Really, I thought it would be impossible to make him look more stupid, but here we are.

When wasnt he stupid?

He is some MTV real world stupid guy

that calls himself "the miz"

Your acting like he is an ex ROH champ

Because:
He's a decent Wrestler.
He's good on the Mic.
Kids like him, and he's good PR, and easy to put on commercials, or go to BE A * events, or film a movie.

strobogo

Banned
Because:
He's a decent Wrestler.
He's good on the Mic.
Kids like him, and he's good PR, and easy to put on commercials, or go to BE A * events, or film a movie.

He's not a decent wrestler or good on the mic. He is good at PR stuff. His in ring skills have done nothing but get worse over the past 2 years and even at his peak, he wasn't that good in the ring. He also has been getting worse at talking over the past 2 years, to the point where he often stumbles over himself and just says stupid and annoying things and makes a duck face because he's so cool. He should be used once a month of TV and spend the rest of it doing PR work.

Valentus

goldust feud with Ahmed Jhonson was good in 1996....... And that's it.

Goldust/Venis feud? that was crap... Except for the kick in Venis' nuts.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Because:
He's a decent Wrestler.
He's good on the Mic.

Miz is a terrible wrestler, and despite being good on the mic he has negative charisma with the fans. He's an energy suck and he's dragged down several angles because people just don't care.

I'll give you the PR bit. Miz could be a decent manager or show personality, but Sandow and Titus are better at it than he is. Sandow can channel Bobby Heenan like nobody else if seen. He needs his Gorilla Monsoon

TGMIII

Miz is a terrible wrestler, and despite being good on the mic he has negative charisma with the fans. He's an energy suck and he's dragged down several angles because people just don't care.

I'll give you the PR bit. Miz could be a decent manager or show personality, but Sandow and Titus are better at it than he is. Sandow can channel Bobby Heenan like nobody else if seen. He needs his Gorilla Monsoon

I swear that this has been said literally word for word about miz before, in previous threads.

gurudyne

Because:
He's a decent Wrestler.
He's good on the Mic.

SMH

He's a shit wrestler, his micwork is cringe inducing and everyone does BE A * events. His PR work is his primary appeal.

He's not a decent wrestler or good on the mic. He is good at PR stuff. His in ring skills have done nothing but get worse over the past 2 years and even at his peak, he wasn't that good in the ring. He also has been getting worse at talking over the past 2 years, to the point where he often stumbles over himself and just says stupid and annoying things and makes a duck face because he's so cool. He should be used once a month of TV and spend the rest of it doing PR work.

You know who else gets used once a month? Your mom.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Top Bottom