• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Toki767

There's a PPV on Sunday and instead of focusing on the title match, they're focusing on Big Show. What.

Also, Steph said Big Show couldn't touch the Shield. She never said he couldn't touch Orton.

So I haven't watched wrestling on a regular basis since the NWO hey day. Is the crowd not supposed to care at all when the main heels come out? When the NWO would lay out the faces, the crowd would boo and throw stuff into the ring

Alucard

Banned
Yyyyyeah, so you expect me to believe that HHH just went to the back again after sending Show out to knock out Bryan? He wouldn't want to stick around to see if Show did the job?

And yeah...this build has been shit minus the first Raw. :-/ It's been the same thing practically every single week since Summerslam.

Joeki11a

Banned
So I haven't watched wrestling on a regular basis since the NWO hey day. Is the crowd not supposed to care at all when the main heels come out? When the NWO would lay out the faces, the crowd would boo and throw stuff into the ring

Orton isnt freaking Hollywood Hogan

WWE crowd are not hill billies

My prediction:

Big Show turns on Bryan. Brings him up stealing the title from him. Gives Bryan something to do while Orton feuds with someone else. Bryan wins RR and then WM.

I think even WWE knows that Night of Champions is a useless PPV. They're saving the really good D.Bry stuff until HIAC or Survivor Series, when more people might be watching, so we get three weeks of Orton standing tall, one week of Bryan finally getting the one up.

Edit: i'm hoping for SOMETHING unexpected Sunday, though. WWE must know what everyone thinks is going to happen and want to do something at least a LITTLE differently, yes?

Toki767

I'm guessing starting next week, we'll get a new ending to Raw that repeats itself until the next PPV. That's pretty much the only way WWE can long term book with live TV every week and a PPV every month these days.

Alucard

Banned
The real swerve is Bryan winning on Sunday.

That would be amazing, but blowing their load too soon.

Your memory is very selective and you're probably remembering one or two times that ever happened.

We're totally getting a DQ ending at NOC.

Oh, absolutely. There will definitely be some shenanigans.

Top Bottom