• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

antonz

I believe "John Laurinaitis is stupid, and he wrote it" was the canonical reason established by JBL during commentary last week.

Nah Stephanie claimed if he didn't perform then it would be a breach in his performance requirements.

That's at least kind of reasonable but the whole you have to just sit there stuff wouldn't fly

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Nah Stephanie claimed if he didn't perform then it would be a breach in his performance requirements.

That's at least kind of reasonable but the whole you have to just sit there stuff wouldn't fly

then he could sue wwe for breach of contract per the terms of the contract he signed

Alucard

Banned
post-83083-0-92350600-1374459317.gif

See you guys after the match.

Ambrose/Bryan can make magic together, and have done so in the past.

I buy JBL's explanation more, honestly. The storyline reason makes zero sense. A contract is simply NOT ironclad if they can fire you or revoke your money based on your actions.

PInk Tape

Banned
I find it hard to say he's a bad Wrestler. Sure he's not very good, and will never be remembered for being a fantastic technical wrestler, but he's not bad.

Miz has had quiet a few good matches recently, at the very least, entertaining to watch. His recent matches with Barret were pretty good, the feud with Fandango was pretty fun to watch as well. Sure he's not super agile in the ring, but he can get around and do some decent moves.

His mic skills are fine, he works with what he's given. His Wrestlemania promos were all pretty damn good, his ether of Kofi when he returned was pretty damn good, MizTV is on and off on being decent. If Miz is giving the chance, he can cut a pretty good promo.

I don't know, I like Miz.

I see where you're coming from and I agree with you. Sure. he isn't the most technical wrestler in the WWE but he's got personality and charisma. Looking back on his promos from a couple years ago and now you can see where he really shines: on the mic. He's a great performer and athlete and I can't wait to see what he does next.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
another point of stupidity

Triple H said DB should be mad at Show for standing there while DB got beat up 2 weeks ago even though he has an "IRON CLAD" contract

which means he could've helped DB and get by the you'll get fired rule ...but didn't

somedevil

I kind of liked the Bryan/Rollins matches better so far. Those two have great in ring chemistry.

It helps that Rollins is willing to kill himself to make the match better. I don't think ambrose wants to shorten his career like how Rollins tries every match.

Top Bottom