• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Am I the only one who can't get excited over anything RVD does anymore? Every match is the same.
Same here. It's not even that it's the same, it's just that he doesn't seem interested in what he does anymore.

I remember marking the fuck out when he came back to the WWE for one night only.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Pretty much, but he's good at what he does so he's valuable as enhancement talent at least.
He's a good worker, but it's obvious he doesn't care anymore. I don't get any sense for passion from him.

Why is everyone shocked when someone gets put into a Cloverleaf?

"Cloverleaf? How the fuck did he figure that out??!!"

strobogo

Banned
Am I the only one who can't get excited over anything RVD does anymore? Every match is the same.

He gave up after getting busted while WWE/ECW Champion. Not that he was on fire at that point, either. He's been having the same match since 2003 at least. Now he doesn't even try to pretend that he gives a shit.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He gave up after getting busted while WWE/ECW Champion. Not that he was on fire at that point, either. He's been having the same match since 2003 at least. Now he doesn't even try to pretend that he gives a shit.
And he knows all he has to do is point at himself to get the crowd behind him.

Kaladin

Tazz what in the world

"Angle's got those beady little eyes. And that beady little nose... Look at him. Good guy, though."

Tazz adds nothing to the commentary team except for little things like that. Sometimes you can hear Tenay's frustration with Tazz too. He really brings the whole team down. Good guy, though.

Ithil

In wrestling, police are subservient to company authority figures and stand around waiting o be told to do their jobs and arrest people. They also beat people while being recorded on live TV.

thunder+in+paradise.jpg

Top Bottom