• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

holy crap i called that finish to myself. Its just the only thing that made sense considering the build all year. The other option leaves Roode off the biggest show of the year, which would have been dumb.

@bryanalvarez
Two ref bumps now #NoSurrender

@bryanalvarez
Third ref bump #NoSurrender

@bryanalvarez
Roode broke beer bottle over Storm's head, Bully wins, ref somehow missed shards of glass everywhere #NoSurrender

TNA needs Tiffany to ref every match apparently

Kaladin

I had to dig through a Google search to figure out where in the blue hell TNA creative would come up with a name like Miss Tessmacher which exists nowhere in history other than TNA.

Eve Teschmacher is a character from the 1978 movie Superman....that's the only thing I found.

somedevil

He was arrested for what assault? Man that means Jericho should have been arrested.

edit: Didn't hogan and aries torture a guy on thursday?

dream

So I don't get the angle. Is there supposed to be a mystery mastermind behind this group? (I hope it's not Jeff Jarrett.) Because this seems to have been going on forever with no hint of a greater power behind it. Are their masks supposed to be concealing their identities because they're people we know? Or are they just a bunch of guys who happen to wear masks?

You can't lock all the entrances, Hogan!

That's a fire hazard!

000935_36.jpg

i know joe was out there but what happened to hardy just adds more fuel to my suspicion of him being the leader, esp if he benefits by taking his finals spot.

we shall see....

Top Bottom