• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Ithil

iZkzKGVXOXiPd.gif

Kaladin

Aries vs Hardy will be an amazing match. It's probably the biggest money match TNA could do with Aries. It's also a first time ever match. I can't wait for BFG.

Bully vs. Aries seemed like where they were going, but if anyone can get a good match out of Jeff, it's A Double. Solid PPV, bad crowd as usual.

VerTiGo

Banned
Aries vs. Hardy would be a big draw but if they gave Hardy the win over Aries I would feel betrayed for sure.

Honestly, Joe was carrying him the whole time during the opener. It wasn't nearly as good as their impact match on thursday.

I wanted Joe to win the series and I was happy that it looked like Bully was going to take it. We've seen both those matches v Aries already this year but a ongoing feud with Joe would bring some great matches... sigh.

Aries will destroy Hardy. There's no way. Have him destroy him and for Hardy to never be seen again.

Jason Agnew feel a sleep during it. If Jeff Hardy wins the title will this come back:

The show was not "fall asleep" status. Both semi-final matches were good, Ion/Dutt was solid, RVD/Magnus was fine, and the Tag Title match was great. In front of a hotter crowd it would've came off like a 7 or 8/10 show. As it is...ehh 6/10. Not much better or worse than any other PPV I've seen in the last however long.

And I'm not saying Hardy should win the title. That would be terrible. Just saying that since they felt the need to make Jeff win the BFG Series, at least AA will make it entertaining.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
To end a bitter day off on a good note. I propose that in order to signify a new era of "peace" in WrassleGAF, we make this our official logo.

tumblr_ma3veaXLJj1qbn9t7o1_500.png

Come on people, let's hug. Peace and Love.

VerTiGo

Banned
Definintely my least favorite of the past few PPVs since Lockdown. It had its fair share of surprises but something just didnt sit well with me. It's not just the Impact Zone fans. Everyone knows they already suck... like who else in the world actually likes Jeff Hardy? Ugh.

Kaladin

Bully Ray can still be a part of Aces & Eights here, not winning the BFG series just means he's freed up to work that angle with Hogan and Sting.

Jitters

The Tag Title match and the X Title match were the only good ones on the card. Unfortunately, Ion just gets randomly thrown on to a PPV, after not being seen since the last one, against Dutt, who we haven't seen in God knows how long, with absolutely no set up.The whole Aries vs. Armbreaker fight was a waist of time. Nothing came from it that we haven't already seen on Impact. Instead of finally getting new blood in the main event, Magnus loses to RVD. Disappointed Bully lost. At least Hardy/Aries is a new match. Those are a rarity.

Kaladin

I'm watching Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Threemendous III ahead of our WrassleGaf viewing on September 29th. I hope some of you guys choose to join us. This is the indie that is truly doing some amazing things. They don't care about iPPV so they can book anyone who is allowed to appear on DVD for other companies. Just look at the lineup for this show:

dvdcov0133.jpg

Singles Match
1. Famous B vs. Joey Ryan

Singles Match
2.TJ Perkins vs. Roderick Strong

Tag Team Match
3. Fightin' Taylor Boys (Chuck Taylor & Ryan Taylor) vs. RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime & Johnny Yuma)

Singles Match
4. Brian Cage vs. Eddie Edwards

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Title Match
5. "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen (Champion) vs. Willie Mack (Challenger)

Singles Match
6. B-Boy vs. Drake Younger

Singles Match
7. Sami Callihan vs. Michael Elgin

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag Team Championship Title Three-Way Ladder Match
8. Super Smash Bros. (Player Uno & Stupefied - Champions) vs. Future Shock (Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

They're able to book Ring of Honor stars with the best of the indies which usually puts together an awesome card......can't wait to watch this with some of you guys.

I'm watching Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Threemendous III ahead of our WrassleGaf viewing on September 29th. I hope some of you guys choose to join us. This is the indie that is truly doing some amazing things. They don't care about iPPV so they can book anyone who is allowed to appear on DVD for other companies. Just look at the lineup for this show:

dvdcov0133.jpg

Singles Match
1. Famous B vs. Joey Ryan

Singles Match
2.TJ Perkins vs. Roderick Strong

Tag Team Match
3. Fightin' Taylor Boys (Chuck Taylor & Ryan Taylor) vs. RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime & Johnny Yuma)

Singles Match
4. Brian Cage vs. Eddie Edwards

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Title Match
5. "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen (Champion) vs. Willie Mack (Challenger)

Singles Match
6. B-Boy vs. Drake Younger

Singles Match
7. Sami Callihan vs. Michael Elgin

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag Team Championship Title Three-Way Ladder Match
8. Super Smash Bros. (Player Uno & Stupefied - Champions) vs. Future Shock (Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

They're able to book Ring of Honor stars with the best of the indies which usually puts together an awesome card......can't wait to watch this with some of you guys.

I always lol at their matches....Fun stuff.. Do I need a SP tag?

tm24

Lucha Libre promotion AAA has made their entire TripleMania XX event available for free on Youtube because they do not have an American TV outlet at this time:

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv_Muc4igoc

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZmvZ19hyAo

Part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiaxbJUYrAU

Actually, its because they had no idea when they could show it on mexican tv because they didnt want to make it a ppv. They heavily advertised the first part and after they got confirmatation theywould air, they decided they wouldnt mention the online thing anymore

Kaladin

I always lol at their matches....Fun stuff.. Do I need a SP tag?

Only need a spoiler tag if you're directly discussing an event which we haven't watched yet.

Also, I love how close they sit the crowd to the ring. I mean the first row is literally ringside. They're close enough to get up and hit pound the ring when something awesome happens. It makes for some interesting moments for sure.

Only need a spoiler tag if you're directly discussing an event which we haven't watched yet.

Also, I love how close they sit the crowd to the ring. I mean the first row is literally ringside. They're close enough to get up and hit pound the ring when something awesome happens. It makes for some interesting moments for sure.

The other day I watched a video of them when they wrestled last month in L.A. What I like from them is that they can wrestle at very small halls and still put on good shows

Top Bottom