• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

I know, I've played all of the Final Fantasy games other than Tactics, 11, 12, and 9.

wxUas.gif

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Sorry to go off-topic, but who's getting TTT2 tomorrow? We should do some sort of WrassleGAF tournament or something. Or fuck, just play together for fun. That was the point of Fight of Fighters, right? To actually start doing stuff as a community?

Sorry to go off-topic, but who's getting TTT2 tomorrow? We should do some sort of WrassleGAF tournament or something. Or fuck, just play together for fun. That was the point of Fight of Fighters, right? To actually start doing stuff as a community?

360 version for me.

Might double dip.

BlazinAm

If your looking for the roundtable with the talk about Goldberg its legends of wrestling: greatest rivalries, there are two parts(the second part is on Monday Night Wars and I think that is where Goldberg gets discussed.) and couldn't a good link on youtube for it.

tm24

Gonna grab it for my PS3 and rock with my boy Marduk

Regardless of how this segment turns out, I'm glad they all buried the hatchet and we can have this pop.

I kinda wish Shawn was in town too, just to hear the crowd.

Top Bottom