• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
that sucks

both for jerry and the match

hope jerry's okay

also that was a fantastic finish

I hope Lawler is okay but maybe he shouldn't be fucking in action, wrestling, doing anything active in the ring anymore. There's absolutely no reason he should still be wrestling at all.

Diablos54

Much as he sucks on commentary, I hope King's alright and nothing too bad has happened.

Nice finish, our new tag team champs will be fun to watch.

Snaku

Banned
I hope Lawler is okay but maybe he shouldn't be fucking in action, wrestling, doing anything active in the ring anymore. There's absolutely no reason he should still be wrestling at all.

Agreed. The old guard needs to accept that they're not fit for this sorta thing anymore. :/

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Oddly enough I was just thinking that I was surprised that Lawler went back to commentary after his match. Kind of eerie. Hopefully he's alright and was just suffering from exhaustion or something.

I was looking away during most of the King tag match, did anything happen there that could've hurt Lawler this bad? Hope everything is alright.

Top Bottom