• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Well there's nothing else they CAN do. Show must go on, and it wouldn't do any good to halt it, really.
Oh, I definitely get that.

I'll say right now. I gained a lot of respect for Bryan and Kane after that. True professionals. No way in hell I could have kept it together that well after seeing that happen.

What's the rule of thumb in these circumstances? Not mention it all, wait until there is information, wait until they have permission from the family, or just make a side comment and leave it at that?

strobogo

Banned
King still wrestles multiple times a week on the indies in matches that are much more strenuous than anything he does on Raw. He obviously still keeps himself in shape. I have a really hard time believing that wrestling a short match is what caused whatever happened to him. If he has heart issues, it isn't because of wrestling.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What's the rule of thumb in these circumstances? Not mention it all, wait until there is information, wait until they have permission from the family, or just make a side comment and leave it at that?

No need to report anything during the show. Take care of it all afterwards. Right now there's a lot of speculation but...

Enfinit

For all the time I and GAF make fun of Lawler, I take it all back now. Hope he's ok. Doesn't sound good, Cole looks shaken as hell.

Top Bottom