• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

not looking good

@AKATheMaskedMan
Fuuuck. MT @tonystarkradio Jerry Lawler carried out by at least 7-10 guys and immediately taken onto stretcher...shirt ripped open @beoliu

good news Cesero is the intercontinental champ

20120910_EP_LIGHT_NOC_preshow_battleroyal_C.jpg

Toki767

Hope King is alright.

I gotta hand it to Cole though. That had to be have a seriously scary moment to be next to that and then compose himself like nothing went wrong.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I was looking away during most of the King tag match, did anything happen there that could've hurt Lawler this bad? Hope everything is alright.

not really. there wasn't anything nearly as rough as his cage match with Punk for example

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I was really expecting them to say something when they came back from break, how silly of me. Hopefully it's not actually too serious and they're aware of it, and are just assuming most viewers didn't notice.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I am no fan of King or what he's done in the past, but I wish him a speedy recovery and hope he'll be okay. Fuck.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The whole show is fucked now. Kane/Bryan had a great match, great moment but this is clearly overshadowed everything.

I hope he's alright, but why are they allowing these guys to continue to compete. I know it's wrestling and old guys are always a part of it, but this needs to stop. It's clear he had a heart attack. I hope he's alright.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Paul E is going to do commentary with Joey Styles as soon as Cole gets stuck in Canada

BELIEVE

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The whole show is fucked now. Kane/Bryan had a great match, great moment but this is clearly overshadowed everything.

I hope he's alright, but why are they allowing these guys to continue to compete. I know it's wrestling and old guys are always a part of it, but this needs to stop. It's clear he had a heart attack. I hope he's alright.

Well there's nothing else they CAN do. Show must go on, and it wouldn't do any good to halt it, really.

Pimpwerx

You could tell something was wrong with King on the commentary. I rewound and watched, and his voice was getting weaker and weaker, and he wasn't speaking fluidly. Like he had to catch his breath. Then it looked like he reached for a drink of water at one point, and then the next time he was in frame, he was red and bending over. Sounds like a heart attack. He shouldn't be wrasslin anymore. I hope he's ok. PEACE.

Top Bottom