• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Hope Jerry pulls through and Cole's silence is not indicative of something really, really bad. :(

They need to go on and get someone to replace Cole if necessary.

Cagey

Banned
Watching on a delay, just finished the opening promo...

Love this crowd. Crowds cement the turn, and the former huge babyface getting a massive SHUT THE FUCK UP chant on live television when he's talking will do nicely.

The joke about Hitman's book being a billion pages long was amusing. I glanced at it sitting on the bookshelf underneath my TV as I proceeded to turn into a 9 year old again (with a nastier vocab) and think "SHUT THE FUCK UP" along with the crowd.

Bret Hart in his current state, though... it makes me feel so horrible, good god. At least dye your hair so I can keep pretending.

Snaku

Banned
Watching on a delay, just finished the opening promo...

Love this crowd. Crowds cement the turn, and the former huge babyface getting a massive SHUT THE FUCK UP chant on live television when he's talking will do nicely.

The joke about Hitman's book being a billion pages long was amusing. I glanced at it sitting on the bookshelf underneath my TV as I proceeded to turn into a 9 year old again (with a nastier vocab) and think "SHUT THE FUCK UP" along with the crowd.

Bret Hart in his current state, though... it makes me feel so horrible, good god. At least dye your hair so I can keep pretending.

You might want to spoil yourself.

Top Bottom