• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

OH SHIT
OH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHITOH SHIT

Wow, going down to Bret. What crap to make Punk look so weak.

It's like they are punishing him for last year.

I loved that Cena promo, but anytime I like Cena, it just keeps him at top.

And we all know Punk is losing at NoC with Rock interference

A.E Suggs

Well that promo made me smile a little bit after tonights happenings. I guess its at least better to leave off on a happy note than a bad one.

Oh my god, now Punk IS a cretinous little weasel! This is why Cena is usually so smarmy; when he experiences true emotion, he warps reality.

To be serious, I'm glad that Lawler's responsive. I hope he pulls through.

Cena verbally sodomized CM Punk tonight. I bet Cena had a cheesy script, got caught in the emotion of tonight and just said "fuck it". No way the WWE writers came up with this stuff.

Screw you guys, can't believe your jumping on Cena! You know it's a trap, you're going to go right back to hating him when he sucks the soul out of that title for the upteenth time

Diablos54

Wow, a good end to a Cena promo? I'm surprised. But it's not exactly Punk's fault he hasn't main evented is it, Cena?

And Punk is already a cowardly heel, that didn't take too long... Cena better not win at NoC.

Top Bottom