• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Road Dogg is great on AYS, I'd like to see him get a shot at announcing.

Zee-Row

Banned
Twitter goes both ways.

PlA72.png

New Jack is a scary ass dude.

Is that New Jack's legit twitter or is it a joke account?

And I so wanted to love Team HELL NO/HELL YES but the somber last half of the show just took the wind out from under me.

Wait, what?

WHAT?!?!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I wish I could have heard it, damn shower!!!

I'm 99% sure I misheard him but he said something like,

"I'm not sure why they had Tyson Kidd out there, they could have gone with G.G.G, he wasn't doing anything."

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Color commentary list:
Regal
Heyman
Matthews
DA MAZ
Kane
Kidman
that guy on Superstars

Wow, CM Punk came off like a total chump in the last segment. No way he's losing on Sunday.

Sucks what happened with King, hope he recovers.

Meh/10 show aside from that.

Punk's current character is awful. But at least it's a step up from shitty baby face Punk.

It really is awful, which is giving Cena this false leverage that sadly everyone is eating out of.

Nothing wrong with cheering for Cena when he's doing a good job, but this will blow over when Cena wins the title and he does his usual shit. If they really want to impress, they'd put Punk over clean. Will they really put the title on Rock?

Best case scenario: Punk loses to Cena by interference from Rock, Rock beats Cena at Royal Rumble, and Punk wins Rumble to take on Rock.

I really dont want to see Cena/Rock 2.

Actually, I'd really like Bryan/Cena for WM.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It really is awful, which is giving Cena this false leverage that sadly everyone is eating out of.

Nothing wrong with cheering for Cena when he's doing a good job, but this will blow over when Cena wins the title and he does his usual shit. If they really want to impress, they'd put Punk over clean. Will they really put the title on Rock?

Best case scenario: Punk loses to Cena by interference from Rock, Rock beats Cena at Royal Rumble, and Punk wins Rumble to take on Rock.

I'd rather have Bryan/Rock. The promos would be great and not have any smirks.

I didn't think about that. I wouldn't be that mad about him losing the title in the first place if it plays out like that.

BlazinAm

Lawler does have a reputation for being racist and other things though. You never know what Lawler might have said to him in the past to make him hate him that much.

I believe the issue with Lawler has to do with money when New Jack was going to multiple promotions. New jack hates Jim Cornette over money as well.

huh o_O

WWE hasn't streamed during commercials in years. TNA does it currently.

There are websites out there that stream specific feeds that show what happens during the commercial breaks. They have no commentary though and they are usually testing stuff during the commercials like video packages they are about to show.

#TeamFriendship

Make Shelby some eccentric, secretly psychotic manager and then maybe he can call the team Shelby and the Yes-anites or some crap like that. There is nothing funnier than Shelby's juxtaposition line delivery, and how he's a vessel for Kane and DBry to unite against.

He reminds me of a cross between Dean Pelton and just a damn creep

lol it's so weird watching without commentary. When the miz interfered (just happened on canadian feed) it had like no impact. It kind of just happened.

It's just so weird to only hear the crowd and the sounds of wrestling. Unsettling.

jobber

There are websites out there that stream specific feeds that show what happens during the commercial breaks. They have no commentary though and they are usually testing stuff during the commercials like video packages they are about to show.

oh..the satellite feed..yeah the networks that carry Raw get no commercials..they also see Smackdown live.

Punk and Cena work great together they are really opposites. Punk obviously had plenty of ammunition to use against Cena, but im glad he came off looking weak because this means they are either going to go all out with Punk and he's going to retain or Cena will beat him in his home town and Punk will go back to Mid-card.

jobber

Michael Cole covered wars ya know. Seeing's people passed out is nothing new.

Top Bottom