• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

SoulPlaya

more money than God
But are you going to Disney World?
I AM GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KANE!!!!

tumblr_mah2rajRI71r6rtpjo1_500.jpg

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Well its no wonder they fooled us when cena clearly kept his left shoulder up. It was basically a straight up lie.

Kccitystar

This is fucking bullshit.

Night of Champions, yet your #1 title can't have a clean finish?

ixKVePW6EZ6HI.gif

ixKVePW6EZ6HI.gif

ixKVePW6EZ6HI.gif

There's not enough of these to throw around.

Yeah, I'm mad.

Raw64life

Even in Cena's hometown with Punk wearing Yankee colors he still ended up getting more boos than cheers. And lol @ Cena immediately running out of the ring and celebrating wildly as if he hadn't broken a sweat in the 25 minutes prior.

Toki767

Good match, bad finish. They spend all match talking about Cena's strength yet Cena can't lift one shoulder up from a move he did. I guess that's what happens when you never perform a German suplex before in your life. Rematch at Hell in a Cell is on I guess.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Well, at least I and others can admit we've been had I guess, good job WWE.

I enjoyed this PPV, time for bed, and watch RAW tomorrow.

Alucard

Banned
Pretty out-of-nowhere finish after what was shaping up to be a great match. From what we got, I'd say it was still "good," but it needed more time and development to get into "great" territory.

Anyway, Punk retains, which is awesome, but only through a draw, which is lame. But hey, consider me shocked! Well done, WWE. Cena got a belt to the face in his hometown. I'm stunned!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Thank god for that Dusty Finish. Super German Suplex was just too random and weird of a way to end.

Punk-Cena really brings out the best of both of them. It's the closest thing this generation has to Rock-Austin.

Kyoufu

Thank god for that Dusty Finish. Super German Suplex was just too random and weird of a way to end.

Punk-Cena really brings out the best of both of them. It's the closest thing this generation has to Rock-Austin.

Yep.

Anyone with a GIF of the Rock Bottom?

TheNatural

My Member!
LOL that was a nice finish.

No way Cena is going to lose clean, well, ever - so this is the closest thing to it.

Heyman awesomeness was great too.

Ultratech

God damn it.

Electricity went out for a bit.

What the hell happened?

Cena pulled a German Suplex on Punk, the ref counted 3 and Cena thought he won.

However, both his and Punk's shoulders were down, so the match was declared a Draw and Punk retained.

Also, Cena completely no-sold 2 finishers back-to-back, but went down after a belt to the head. (Total, he took like 3 GTSs and a Rock Bottom...and no-sold them all basically.)

rvd2kewl

JBL and Michael Cole are a good team in commentating. JBL's commentated flawlessly tonight. I wish he commentates for Raw.

I'm pretty sure Wrestling Observer said last night he was brought in to work the PPV and Raw. Hopefully it's true. I love how he focuses on every match instead of hyping just the main stories.

That swerve was pretty good because of Cenas bad execution of the german suplex. What a shitty way it would be to end Punks title reign. Oh and Cena taking like 5 finishers was ridiculous

BlazinAm

The next match will be a hell in a cell match right, that should be where is feud ends. Have a 5 on 5 match at survivor series, and a new opponent at TLC.

Izick

I knew they wouldn't give Cena a clean win. Nobody gives a fuck about Cena anymore. You see less and less of that vomit green in the arenas nowadays, even in his hometown. Everybody loves Punk. Punk is fucking over as hell with the crowd.

Top Bottom