• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

was thinking like this without the coat & feather thing
2293901-photo_3.png

Kaladin

The big story with TNA this weekend seems to be Matt Morgan interrupting TNA's live events:

*Kazarian pinned AJ Styles when Daniels held Styles' leg down from the outside. This led to Kurt Angle, Bobby Roode and finally Austin Aries doing run-ins to set up a six man tag.

*Miss Tessmacher pinned Tara to retain the TNA title. Matt Morgan showed up in the crowd trying to hit the ring.

*Kurt Angle beat Daniels by DQ. Another series of run-ins.

*Mr. Anderson pinned Robbie E. with the Mic Check.

*Jeff Hardy fought James Storm to a great 15 minute draw.

*Matt Morgan returned and hopped the rail. He nailed the big boot to the referee and was dragged off.

*AJ Styles, Kurt Angle and TNA champion Austin Aries defeated Daniels, Kaz and Bobby Roode in a good six man tag.

Is Matt Morgan the inside guy the Aces & Eights referred to, or does he have his own agenda?

How reputable is elucha.com anyway? Seriously considering ordering that Kane lucha mask.
I haven't had any issues with them and have done about 4 orders with them. Think it takes about two weeks as the masks are coming from somewhere in south of the border. I love highspots too but elucha has some masks they don't.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
New belt is backstage.

Probably going to be put in a dark match.

That'd be a weird decision if they did that. If they brought it out for a Dark Match then people will just take pics of it and everyone will get to see it anyways.

If it really is backstage they should either make a big deal about it and debut it or wait.

Nelo Ice

Banned
So saw the Bryan and Kane skit last night and wow. I may have to tune into Raw just to watch them. The segments I've seen of them have been freaking hilarious.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How many days left for that?

Punk would have to retain basically to the end of the year to beat Cena's longest reign.

Or, to be more specific, Tuesday, December 4, 2012.

Also, really hyped for that announce team tonight. Excellent, excellent.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
79 days until he passes Cena's longest reign.

And if Punk does last until Rumble (according to my awful math) he will have had the title for 434 days.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I found it creepy as hell, like he didn't know what he was doing was wrong. Soulless.
The whole amoral monster who doesn't know right from wrong gimmick that they pushed at the end of 98 was what made me a fan of his. It was just so damn cool. They've tried to recapture it with a bunch of guys since then, but they've never been able to.

Yeah but that was pretty much Kane's default and only expression back then which is also what made him so damn awesome.
Glen really made great use of the limitations of the mask.

Diablos54

Wait... J.R. and JBL, plus the new belt!? Fuck sakes, I should be sleeping. I can't have 3 hours 2 days in a row, can I? DAMN YOU WWE!!

Top Bottom