• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The more that gif is posted, the better. That elevated that KI thread to new heights.

You can thank G-Fex for it. He had it in his collection of 16 gigs of cosplay ladies. Yknow he got banned for showing a GAF member some of it, as it was NSFW. Dude ratted him out.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
391%20-%20came%20kevin_nash%20laughing%20macro%20tna.png

5'8" 165ish
I'm big where it counts.

That's where we're supposed to say, right? :(

Look for my sign tonight!

jCwiil.jpg
Great sign. I hope they zoom in on it tonight.

I named an old Cat of mine Schrodinger. Sadly he ran away from home a few years ago. I never saw him again after that. Now I do not know if he is still alive or dead

strobogo

Banned
5'5, 159. Legs like tree trunks, yo. Deadlift 300lbs, suck it. Leg press over 1000lbs. Suck it again. I volunteer to be the hilariously small manager for Height Makes Right.

XenoRaven

5'5, 159. Legs like tree trunks, yo. Deadlift 300lbs, suck it. Leg press over 1000lbs. Suck it again. I volunteer to be the hilariously small manager for Height Makes Right.
While I am neither freakishly tall or hilariously short, I would say that the manager should look more like Jimmy Hart than Taz.

Kaladin

I think I'm kind of smiling next to the Honky Tonk Man.....I dunno, you be the judge.

08X9K.jpg

And how can I not smile next to Colt Cabana?

G8A23.jpg

I need a free recap of Night Of Champions.

I've already read the text-based version. I know the audio & video version would lead to a banning just for asking for it, so let's ignore that one. The jpeg version is totally legit, but not quite satisfying enough. I guess what I'm asking for is a recap of NOC using that medium that skirts the moral gray area of piracy, the animated gif. Well I say gray area but really, Wrasslegaf has already ruled that animated gifs are taboo. If you think about it, we're the most progressive thread on Neogaf. It'll be months, even years before a lone member a prominent gaf community snitches on gifs of copyrighted content.

But for now, please, just give me an F'n Tumblr link or something.

Hoarr

Neo Member
I say just wait for WrasslorMonkey's update on WrestlingwithText.com -- he's usually pretty fast at turnaround with the PPVs and shows.

Guzim

I say just wait for WrasslorMonkey's update on WrestlingwithText.com -- he's usually pretty fast at turnaround with the PPVs and shows.

About that...

Hey guys. Sorry to say that I have put making recaps on hold indefinitely. I am trying to figure out a way to produce a quality product (such that it is) while not having to be chained to a desk to get one recap out in a timely manner.

I thank you all for your support and invite you to check out old recaps/use any images you like freely :)

Kaladin

You know the best part of that finish? Punk out wrestled Cena to keep the belt. It may have been a Dusty finish, but it fits because Cena wasn't good enough to bridge a suplex properly and Punk gets to keep the title. "You can't wrestle" chants should follow Cena everywhere now, but they won't because it's Cena and this match won't matter in a month.

Found one:

SlaterDanceNOC.gif

But I've already exhausted my one gif per page (100ppp) limit as per Neogaf rules that only apply to Wrasslegaf.

Guys, I need you to make about 800 posts today, that'll give me 8 gif posting opportunities. Have to ration these out and choose carefully...

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You know, I've skimmed past a lot of the Kane love on Wrassle-GAF for most of the year, mainly because I already knew Kane was a great wrestling character, but on a whim last night I started viewing a lot of storyline related material throughout Kane's career on youtube and I came to the conclusion that, well, Kane is fucking awesome.

Knows how to get the response he wants from the crowd, always seems to make the best out of every single angle he's been given and knows how to knock it out of the park when the Kane Cycle goes into effect so nobody is really angry when everything plays out.

Now I understand you, Wrassle-GAF.
NO NO NO

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
But I've already exhausted my one gif per page (100ppp) limit as per Neogaf rules that only apply to Wrasslegaf.

Guys, I need you to make about 800 posts today, that'll give me 8 gif posting opportunities. Have to ration these out and choose carefully...
I thought the rule was to post as many gifs in 1 post per 100 post.

Snaku

Banned
You know, I've skimmed past a lot of the Kane love on Wrassle-GAF for most of the year, mainly because I already knew Kane was a great wrestling character, but on a whim last night I started viewing a lot of storyline related material throughout Kane's career on youtube and I came to the conclusion that, well, Kane is fucking awesome.

Knows how to get the response he wants from the crowd, always seems to make the best out of every single angle he's been given and knows how to knock it out of the park when the Kane Cycle goes into effect so nobody is really angry when everything plays out.

Now I understand you, Wrassle-GAF.

Welcome to the Klique.

ZY9Hx.gif

Hoarr

Neo Member
What! WrasslorMonkey has stopped! This is the worst news ever!

Seriously, he's what I used to get my RAW updates before I actually download the shows on the weekends! It was the perfect way to see what went down without having to deal with an author's pissy opinions thrown about the recap.

This is a sad day, and as someone's who's been on Tumblr for years, I can say that there was none better.

Top Bottom