• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's too bad G-Fex lost his account in a loser leaves town forever match. He could have used all this info on his CAWs for NWA/WTF '13.
It's funny that I'm one of the smaller guys here, but the SoulPlaya he created was arguably the biggest Gaffer CAW he made, lol.

I didn't complain.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was playing WWE 12 and a Ted Dibiase jr loading screen came on, and I realize that's probably the only time anyone's asked him to sign an autograph

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Welcome to the Klique.

ZY9Hx.gif
NO
Shut up, Ply.

WrassleGAF now loves Kane. You're just holding onto scraps of hate, which is good (Embrace the Hate).

Either way, jump on the Kane/Bryan bandwagon.
NO
To be fair, I think bishoptl spent all of 4 seconds thinking up this rule, so who knows for sure. All I know is if you post gifs in this thread, you might get banned, maybe.
Ye- NO

I actually need to go back and watch them win the tag team gol- penny belts.

DMczaf

I think Punk's kick to the head looks more painful than the GTS. He does it really well too. Should be his finisher since he can do it on everyone unlike the GTS. That + Anaconda Vice.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was playing WWE 12 and a Ted Dibiase jr loading screen came on, and I realize that's probably the only time anyone's asked him to sign an autograph

When he's done with his WWE gig he really needs to go on tour with Virgil.

I think Punk's kick to the head looks more painful than the GTS. He does it really well too. Should be his finisher since he can do it on everyone unlike the GTS. That + Anaconda Vice.

They've used it to end a match once or twice, I think it should be something that can knock a person out if it catches them right without being a stock finisher. But I think that about a lot of moves.

NawidA

Banned
I watched the MitB 2011 main event today. It was pretty damn sloppy at points, but the crowd and atmosphere kept it strong.

hey guys, looking for a luchador mask for halloween any suggestions?? going to wear dress slacks and a nice button up shirt with it.. maybe a big ass gold chain lol

Top Bottom