• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

rvd2kewl

I've never seen this ref before

From FCW. Been working as a ref in WWE for a couple weeks now.

B616O.jpg

Kaladin

Is Cena going to come out next week and say that's not how he wanted to win a title shot? Because it shouldn't be how he wanted that match to end.

gurudyne

Miss the Attitude era sometimes. There would have been so many chairshots given over that call.

Is Cena going to come out next week and say that's not how he wanted to win a title shot? Because it shouldn't be how he wanted that match to end.

He'll come out and lament the way the match ended, going on about fairness and respect and in the end, he'll retain his title shot because he was honest and not whiny like CM Punk the whiner everyone point and laugh amirite cenaproblem?.jpg

Pimpwerx

It would have been great if they had Ed Hochuli be the replacement ref tonight. Then their social commentary might have been picked up by more viewers. PEACE.

Kenobi

Yes, just like last years walk out was tied to Occupy Wall Street. Vince is going to come out and tell you why you shouldn't watch Monday Night Football.

But but I love football. I haven't loved wrestling forever. WWE is my abusive boyfriend. I just keep coming back and say I fell down the stairs

Holy Wars

Banned

If Punk wants respect, he'll admit Cena was the better man and face him one on one at Hell in a Cell to prove he's really the best in the world.

There I saved you 6 weeks.

Kenobi

If Punk wants respect, he'll admit Cena was the better man and face him one on one at Hell in a Cell to prove he's really the best in the world.

But he already did that damn it. He challenged him to night of champions. Am I supposed to forget all these months??

Toki767

When exactly was Cena the better man? When he pinned himself or when he shouldn't have won the match?

Holy Wars

Banned
But he already did that damn it. He challenged him to night of champions. Am I supposed to forget all these months??

Punk failed to beat Cena at NoC and everyone knows Cena had the moral victory. Cena is still the best in the world, Punk's existence has not yet been justified.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
See the difference between Punk and Cena

Cena lost the WWE title match at Summerslam with his foot clearly on the rope. Cena complained about it for a minute and left

Punk lost a tag match to Cena the exact same way and Punk bitched about it

continuity.

Kaladin

All formats of King of Trios are up for order right now, however Smart Mark Video is getting hammered and I can't get it to load.

We are go for our regularly scheduled viewing of King of Trios 2012 over this coming Saturday and Sunday.

Toki767

See the difference between Punk and Cena

Cena lost the WWE title match at Summerslam with his foot clearly on the rope. Cena complained about it for a minute and left

Punk lost a tag match to Cena the exact same way and Punk bitched about it

continuity.

You forget the night after Summerslam Cena turned his bitching towards Del Rio for something that had nothing to do with him just to get a title shot.

Top Bottom