• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

DRySu.gif

tm24

I also just bought myself the digital,copy of king of trios. Should be great. KoT and Bl2 in the same week is heaven

strobogo

Banned
Jesse Ventura should replace King. JBL was setting the plan in motion by mentioning him and conspiracy theories. He can confirm R-Truth's theory of a C-O-Nspiracy. And give him new ones.

Rock wrestled his 'whole life' too. Doesn't mean he didn't want to do something else.
Del Rio's not a Hart.

The fuck do the Hart's have to do with anything? Del Rio comes from an even stronger wrestling family anyway.

And so what if he even did want to go do movies? It's not like the WWE have treated him decently.

Forkball

Does anyone remember the previous Jared appearance where he was in the crowd and SES Punk ordered his followers to "Bring me Jared from Subway" in a very dry way? It was hilarious but I can't find a clip of it.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
He didn't beat him at NoC, and that was his chance to justify his existence. You gotta understand the WWE title has been irrelevant for 12 months. John Cena is the franchise and until you beat him in his home town you haven't earned respect.

to truly appreciate the revelation put forth in this post...you gotta read it in an Ultimate Warrior voice lol.

never change WWE i only want to see John Cena wreck everyones gimmicks week to week.

sajj316

Some thoughts on RAW

- I'm glad that Ryback is now getting a legit feud, even if it's with the Miz. I don't care what anyone says .. those were not prop couches. There was little to no bounce when that thing hit the floor.
- I like that Punk and Heyman are together. It keeps Heyman in the spotlight and Punk with the title. I still felt the feud with Triple H was a bit unresolved as he needs to do the job for Punk
- AJ as GM is not working. Either remove her from the role or make it believable. The skipping around the ring wastes time.
- Kane and Bryan as Tag Team Champs. Love it. It will also make the Prime Time Players win against the both of the them all the more important. That is how you build back up the belts.
- Rey and Cara. What a difference it makes when you have opponents that understand the Lucha style. The best thing the E can do is get more Lucha style opponents for Cara to build back up.
- 3 man commentary does not work. please don't do it again. It felt like JR was waiting on the other two with awkward pauses in-between.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Some thoughts on RAW

- I'm glad that Ryback is now getting a legit feud, even if it's with the Miz. I don't care what anyone says .. those were not prop couches. There was little to no bounce when that thing hit the floor.
- I like that Punk and Heyman are together. It keeps Heyman in the spotlight and Punk with the title. I still felt the feud with Triple H was a bit unresolved as he needs to do the job for Punk
- AJ as GM is not working. Either remove her from the role or make it believable. The skipping around the ring wastes time.
- Kane and Bryan as Tag Team Champs. Love it. It will also make the Prime Time Players win against the both of the them all the more important. That is how you build back up the belts.
- Rey and Cara. What a difference it makes when you have opponents that understand the Lucha style. The best thing the E can do is get more Lucha style opponents for Cara to build back up.
- 3 man commentary does not work. please don't do it again. It felt like JR was waiting on the other two with awkward pauses in-between.

This is something I Miss that I haven't seen since I started watching wrestling last year before WM 27 - having two usual singles superstars holding the tag titles even though they aren't really a team. It gives credibility to the titles because two superstars are holding it. The WWE just needs to show off the other teams - where have The Usos been? They could have a good feud against Primo/Epcio or Sin Cara/Rey (btw, both these guys need team naes).

Cagey

Banned
I think the best part for me was seeing that promo for MizTV and being grateful that I own a DVR. Then, as I'm fast forwarding through the entire segment, to my surprise I see The Ryback march out and roidrage all over the set.

FEED HIM MIZ. FEED HIM MIZ.

Striker

Finally got to see NoC's main event ending, lol. The match itself was a finisher fest. Must look at Taker-HHH and get fuzzy inside. Killed the match.

Watching last night's show now (fast-forwarding through non-sense like Brodus and Ryback),

- Sin Cara-Rey can be a real fun to watch team, should improve together and getting nice tag moves
- Beth the new Diva jobber... (how soon is she leaving to TNA?)
- god, Miz is boring
- "They appreciate his athleticism, I guess...", :|
- Sandow's in-ring segment lolol
- lol they did another "foot on the rope" shit, this feud is full of stupid

Aiii

So not worth it
Finally got to see NoC's main event ending, lol. The match itself was a finisher fest. Must look at Taker-HHH and get fuzzy inside. Killed the match.

Watching last night's show now (fast-forwarding through non-sense like Brodus and Ryback)

YEyw1.gif

Seriously, he frigging threw a couch at Miz. How could you not want to watch that?

Striker

Because he's done nothing but do the same match, face the same circumstances in matches, and look boring doing so, for five months.

I wonder which guy, Miz or Ryback, injure the other first.

McNei1y

They need to just make Orton heel again and place him in the WHC matches already. It's not fun watching him win matches. Have him heel vs Sheamus or something. I guess they're saving him for Ziggler though?

Entropia

No One Remembers
They need to just make Orton heel again and place him in the WHC matches already. It's not fun watching him win matches. Have him heel vs Sheamus or something. I guess they're saving him for Ziggler though?

The funny thing is, even if he ran in and gave Sheamus a random RKO God only knows he'd still be cheered for.

FyreWulff

Orton should be one of those wrestlers with a manager, where Orton just looks crazy/maniacal while the manager cuts promos and other managers and the GM are telling Orton's manager to keep him under control, he's too dangerous to be left to his own devices, etc

Basically I just really want managers to become a thing again

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Oh, I also had a dream about Ultramantis Black last night. He was having a sword fight in the middle of the forest, and ESPN's SportsCenter was covering it. The commentators just kept going "Well, that's Ultramantis for ya."

Weird.

McNei1y

I mean I want to like Orton. I want to like everyone they have out there, but it's so hard to with the bookings and all. Orton could be placed in a great feud but it seems like he wins every match as well. Him, Sheamus, and Cena just... win. It's dull! That's why I want Brotista back. He'd be a much better booking than a lot of these guys. I'm excited for Ziggler though... same with Bryan. But it doesn't seem like we'll get those two in title hunts, yet. Ziggler is definitely closer but I can't tell when he'll use his case.

Aiii

So not worth it
I mean I want to like Orton. I want to like everyone they have out there, but it's so hard to with the bookings and all. Orton could be placed in a great feud but it seems like he wins every match as well. Him, Sheamus, and Cena just... win. It's dull! That's why I want Brotista back. He'd be a much better booking than a lot of these guys. I'm excited for Ziggler though... same with Bryan. But it doesn't seem like we'll get those two in title hunts, yet. Ziggler is definitely closer but I can't tell when he'll use his case.
Bryan is clearly the TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

So there we go.

McNei1y

Bryan is clearly the TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

So there we go.

I mean I love the position they have Kane and Bryan in so I'm not complaining about that at all. I'm just saying they need better talent/bookings for title matches. Sheamus and ADR has been going on for way too long. Cena and Punk is just filler until Cena and Rock face again.

VoxPop

Don't really keep up with the wrasslin as much as I used to. Glad they turned Punk heel and threw in Heyman. So Brock is officially gone or is it just another storyline till his next big match? Also this whole AJ thing seems terrible.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Punk's whole championship run has been awful, just awful.
Yeah, I have to agree. He's just been uninteresting to me. Heyman is good, I know that, but I really can't get into his return either. I just don't care for the main event scene in the WWE at all. I'm sick of Cena, I'm sick of his opponents, and Punk feuding with Cena doesn't make it any better.

Aiii

So not worth it
Lol Heres a real refaree.

Man AJ is a shitty GM. just go out there and restart the match.

Really? During an overrun? When the network is already pushing back their next program for their air time? Yeah, WHAT a TERRIBLE GM.

Last I knew they had a rule that said the ref's call was final.

Top Bottom