• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Holy Wars

Banned
Sigh. But he's beat him. Twice last year! Including summer slam!

He didn't beat him at NoC, and that was his chance to justify his existence. You gotta understand the WWE title has been irrelevant for 12 months. John Cena is the franchise and until you beat him in his home town you haven't earned respect.

Kenobi

He didn't beat him at NoC, and that was his chance to justify his existence. You gotta understand the WWE title has been irrelevant for 12 months. John Cena is the franchise and until you beat him in his home town you haven't earned respect.

But even his hometown hates him!

Ok I'm done fuck it. It's just stupid WWE logic

DMczaf

RAW_1008_Photo_015-1

Toki767

Well at least if Punk loses the tittle now he will Main Event against The Rock

I'd be fine and really would rather have it if they just went with the plan of Cena beating Punk for the title, then Rock beating Cena, then Punk winning the Rumble and beating Rock at WrestleMania.

Assuming they can't get Austin at least.

I'd be fine and really would rather have it if they just went with the plan of Cena beating Punk for the title, then Rock beating Cena, then Punk winning the Rumble and beating Rock at WrestleMania.

Assuming they can't get Austin at least.
Pretty sure that would set up Austin vs Punk at the next mania with punk saying he beat everyone there is to beat

Holy Wars

Banned
Wrestlemania 29 isn't ending with a heel beating The Rock for the championship. Sorry guys.

Best you'll get is a triple threat with Cena pinning The Rock.

Tonights show wasn't that good except for I AM THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.

oh well at least it killed time till Borderlands 2. Anybody else on WrassleGaf picking it up? PS3 here

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ahh ok only just starting getting into podcast about wrestling.

Aftermath Radio, which is live now, is from the same studios they record The Law. Use to be on Satellite Radio. Most of those shows got moved to podcast. Wrestling Observer usually has 3-4 new podcast every day.

Get ready, it's time for Net_Wrecker's weekly Ridiculously Rad Raw Review starring..........ME, DAT'S WHO.

1. CM Punk and Paul Heyman look like they're having a lot of fun.

That's all the time we have tonight folks, but thanks for your time, HAVE A GREAT WEEK. Until next time- Good fight, good night. Time.

You're welcome.

Cagey

Banned
Get ready, it's time for Net_Wrecker's weekly Ridiculously Rad Raw Review starring..........ME, DAT'S WHO.

That's all the time we have tonight folks, but thanks for your time, HAVE A GREAT WEEK. Until next time- Good fight, good night. Time.

You're welcome.

5/5, would like to subscribe to your weekly newsletter.

strobogo

Banned
Punk looks like such a goof right now. The 16 year old football player hair cut, the hilariously silly facial hair. I wouldn't give him any respect either. He looks like such a putz.

You're welcome.
FEEEEEED
MMMEMEEEEE
MOREOREMROEROEMROERE

5/5, would like to subscribe to your weekly newsletter.

Subscribe to the monthly WrassleGAF thread RIGHT NOW and you'll get N_W's RRRR completely free.* It's the shortest running weekly episodic serialized blogcast review on the internet. DID YOU KNOW: I will probably forget to review Raw for weeks at a time. HIGH DRAMA.

*You will be charged $99.99 in shipping & handling fees and get snitched on if you post the newsletter in this thread.

Punk looks better now than he did with his greasy ass hair.

I really don't understand what Punk was going for with that hair. I thought he was trying to grow it back out, but was at that awkward middle ground between short and long. But he kept it slicked back and trimmed.

I would prefer Rey & Sin Cara to feud with Primo & Epico rather than the Prime Time Players - watching their match right now, and it's remarkable how much more believable Cara's offence is when taken by someone versed in that style. Just compare the turnbuckle armdrag Cara does on Miz at NoC, and on Primo on RAW - Miz made it look like he's front-flipping for no reason, Primo made it look like he was being dragged over by Cara's momentum.

It can't be overstated how awesome "I'M THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!" is. Ryback getting a feud finally. Whatever happened to the Brodus/Sandow feud - did they ever finish that off? Main event finish was dumb.

And, with RAW out of the way, I'm off to purchase the CHIKARA 2012 King of Trios via;

www.smartmarkvideo.com

Top Bottom