• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

I thought his mini-feud with Kidd was enjoyable. But they've botched Albert's return pretty badly. I don't think they had any idea what to do outside building him up early, and feeding him to Cena.

Kidd/Tatsu was basically the second best WWE feud of 2011 and it was centered around an action figure

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I can't wait until Triple G one day gets a twitter. I bet I know what his tweets will be like.

"Making breakfast for my granddaughter."

"Helping my wife save more animals."

"Telling these women to stop calling me. #monogamy"

"Voting for Ron Paul. #RidiculousPoliticalOpinion"

"Saving orphans' lives. #JustBeingMe"

I can't wait until Triple G one day gets a twitter. I bet I know what his tweets will be like.

"Making breakfast for my granddaughter."

"Helping my wife save more animals."

"Telling these women to stop calling me. #monogamy"

"Voting for Ron Paul. #RidiculousPoliticalOpinion"

"Saving orphans' lives. #JustBeingMe"

Incredible, I would follow him to the ends of parts unknown.

bangai-o

Banned
csVRJ.jpg
is Orton reaching for a handshake in this pic?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
is Orton reaching for a handshake in this pic?

Pointing at himself I believe. This was around near the end of Batista's reign of terror. I believe he was in the middle of saying "HAAAAH! I'M THE MAN!"

They haven't officially given Cener the HIAC match yet have they?

I wonder if they'd throw a ringer in so that he doesn't have to go in so soon after surgery.

somedevil

Jeff Hardy news:

There are a lot of rumblings within TNA that Jeff Hardy is looking to return to WWE when his current contract expires in early 2013.

The feeling is that Hardy wants to return to WWE for one more big run and make a bunch of money because he lost a lot with the legal troubles he has had over the past few years.

We noted before that TNA had Hardy win the Bound For Glory Series because they want to keep him happy. TNA really wants Hardy to stay as he is their biggest merchandise seller. The feeling is that TNA may put the World Heavyweight Title on Hardy to try and persuade him to re-sign.

So it seems James Storm didn't win because Hardy is more popular and they wanted to keep him happy. I wonder if it's worth it to put the title on Hardy just to try to keep him when it seems he wants to go back to the WWE to get back all the money he lost due to his legal problems.

jmdajr

Democrats Continue Their Attack on Linda McMahon; Criticize WWE For Trying To "Erase Her Past"

According to FoxNews.com, Democrats have fired back at both WWE and Linda McMahon for removing Attitude Era online content, and attempting to "erase Linda's past."

The comments stem from a risque Attitude Era video, which was posted online by the Connecticut Democratic Party earlier this week, showing clips of the Triple H/Kane/Katie Vick story line, and the Edge and Lita live sex celebration. The footage was immediately taken down by WWE, with the reason given that it violated the company's PG nature.

According to the FoxNews report, however, WWE also maintains the posting of the racy content was removed in part to stop it from being poached for political purposes.

"Some of this footage has been misused in political environments without any context or explanation as to when it was produced," the company said. "This damages the corporate reputation of our company. WWE is well within its rights to protect its intellectual property for fair use."

Nancy DiNardo, Chairwoman of the Connecticut Democratic Party, fired back at WWE's removal of the racy video by saying, "Linda McMahon made millions peddling sex, violence, necrophilia and abusive treatment of women to kids – all at the expense and safety of her own workers," said Nancy DiNardo, chairwoman of the Connecticut Democratic Party said Monday, upon re-releasing a highlight video. "Despite (World Wrestling Entertainment’s) best efforts to play cover-up, they can’t erase Linda McMahon’s past."

that quote is awesome. lol!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wait... if Cena was hurt and was gonna get surgery and WWE knew then why didn't they at least let Punk beat on him with a chair or something and come up with a BS injury for story line purposes.

Punk gets more heat, Cena gets written out of matches for a month.

Then Cena gets to return in a few weeks after Punk spends a few weeks gloting about taking out Cena and maybe a sort 1 month feud with someone random.

Everyone would win.

Punk would get crazy heat from the kiddies.

Cena would get some much needed time off for a few weeks.

Another superstar would get a chance to feud for the title for a month and they could see if that person is ready for the main event or not.

Fucking creative..... Now we are just going to get a few weeks of Cena saying how Punk tied with a injured man and when he is healed he is going to 5 moves of doom him back to the indies.

jmdajr

They reported this on the LAW, it can definitely be done.

I'm not down with this "erase the past" bullshit. I'm also perfectly fine with them making millions off of it (it being attitude era shenanigans). Hey this is America right? You have the right to.

But fuck, own up to it!

in the immortal words of Randy O, "STUPID!"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't even think he's out for a month. It isn't serious.

Speaking of Jeff Harvey, where has G-Fex been?

And what about KOG?

Banned, on Twitter he was talking about revered member Bjork as being a "Harry Seaward" for those of you who understand.

Jeff hardy to wwe would be ok. His fued with pink was great. Sucks that politics got In he way of the BFG series.

G-fex is suspended due to a wellness policy violation

KissVibes

Banned
Jeff Hardy news:

So it seems James Storm didn't win because Hardy is more popular and they wanted to keep him happy. I wonder if it's worth it to put the title on Hardy just to try to keep him when it seems he wants to go back to the WWE to get back all the money he lost due to his legal problems.

Will they even want Hardy back considering the real beef between him and CM Punk?

Jeff Hardy news:

WWE would be really dumb to touch jeff hardy again.

I dont see the PG company hired a convicted drug fend who already failed there drug tests twice.

Dude is probably just bluffing to get more out of TNA

pants

Yoshi 'none of the writers like me' Tatsu;

ibndY7SphDsINP.jpg

Shame they didn't run with a feud with Tensai for him - would have been immeasurably better for both guys than the shit they've done, or more accurately, haven't done with them since.

wow, that look is great. is he on nxt perhaps?

strobogo

Banned
Not so far. I don't know why. Perfect Jr., Tyson Kidd, and the Usos are there pretty much every show. I would think Yoshi would fit in great with what they're doing down there.

Top Bottom