• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Barrett is getting a push? could've fooled me, seems to be hovering around with minimal direction under the disguise of a push.
Then again compared to Drew it's the push of the century, unless Drew's jobber faction takes off.

I can't think of anyone besides Del Rio, Dashing Cody Rhodes, Kane, and Jericho who have had such elaborately produced video segments recently.

That's a nice group to be associated with.

I can't think of anyone besides Del Rio, Dashing Cody Rhodes, Kane, and Jericho who have had such elaborately produced video segments recently.

That's a nice group to be associated with.
It is, but i'm impatient and they haven't led to anything but an elbow smash.

You just wait for it will be topped, in a few weeks we'll be shown a video segment starting upon a snowy peak when a mysterious man enters the shot scanning over the land below, then the video quickly transitions across various areas of the world as the mystery man travels far and wide in search of something unknown.
After three weeks of these videos the last clip is actually live footage from outside the arena, the mystery man removes his obscuring garments and says "I've found it, i've got my Swagger back"
RETURN OF JACK SWAGGER, HYPE THROUGH THE ROOF!

toehH.gif

Sz8N3.gif

2gyqk.gif

Top Bottom