• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Enfinit

#TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP #TEAMFRIENDSHIP

Kaladin

563947_10151088484206443_12600056_n.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's honestly amazing to me how much Glenn Jacobs has grown as a performer in the past year. I always knew he had it in him, but they're just giving him so much freedom. I wish guys like HHH and Taker were this willing to branch their characters out at an advanced age.

Kaladin

I've got a lot of faith in this team, they're going to be great like, great, great like tag team champions....sooner than later.

It's honestly amazing to me how much Glenn Jacobs has grown as a performer in the past year. I always knew he had it in him, but they're just giving him so much freedom. I wish guys like HHH and Taker were this willing to branch their characters out at an advanced age.

HHH branched out, he became the COO with real life responsibilities!

Seriously though it's amazing, Kane can make anything work to some extent. Bryan is also making strides with his character.

Top Bottom