• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
James Andrews has to make so much money

And I swear he's bene around doing this for like 30 years (being the go-to for athletes and performers)

Enfinit

JR with the purple suit and goatee is almost hotter than AJ.

EDIT: WTF JOHN CENA HAS A SWOLLEN ANKLE NOT A BROKEN ARM WTF LOL WWE

UberTag

I love how every woman in the WWE has to at one point or another be made into a slut, lol.
Natalya has never been referenced as slutty.
A farting gasbag? YES. YES. YES.
But a slut? NO. NO. NO.

Paul and Punk made that segment work. Limit AJ's talking and she's passable. I don't remember the last time there was a Raw GM who promo'd that bad. Yes...I'm really fucking tired of AJ as GM. PEACE.
In the post-Adamle, post-Laurinaitis, post-RAW-Guest GM era that's saying a lot.

Alucard

Banned
Very energetic and entertaining first match! Total spot-fest as someone mentioned, but that's a great way to get people pumped for the show. Really good first 40 minutes to start Raw tonight, aside from the Lawler picture.

Pimpwerx

Very energetic and entertaining first match! Total spot-fest as someone mentioned, but that's a great way to get people pumped for the show. Really good first 40 minutes to start Raw tonight, aside from the Lawler picture.
Nowhere to go but down, down, down from here. Oh it's true...it's true. PEACE.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I missed the SOS, just like how you guys were praising it, a friend keeps telling me the same thing and that it loos so good and shuold be his finisher, and I STILL haven't seen it.

JR with the purple suit and goatee is almost hotter than AJ.

EDIT: WTF JOHN CENA HAS A SWOLLEN ANKLE NOT A BROKEN ARM WTF LOL WWE

He had surgery on his elbow last week too.

Top Bottom