• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Rodriguez working better with Cara in 5 seconds than most WWE superstars have in months

- Honey Boo Boo (yes, that Honey Boo Boo) and her family will make an appearance at Global Championship Wrestling's Pell City, Alabama show on September 29th.

Alabama GAF better be at this.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
"Blue blur"

Great, JR.

Now I can't unsee the fact that Mysterio is wearing Sonic the Hedgehog colors.

Uhh why are PTP watching this match? The fuck? lol
Because Cara + Mysterio are in the tag division now I guess?

Alucard

Banned
What's this? Showing the PTP in the locker room watching on and talking about Bryan and Kane holding the tag titles? Are they actually trying to build up a tag division and make it legit? Bizarro Raw.

"Blue blur"

Now I can't unsee the fact that Mysterio is wearing Sonic the Hedgehog colors.

image.php

Toki767

Sin Cara is so much closer to Mysterio than Sheamus but instead of sticking his hand out for a tag he just encourages Mysterio to move farther lol

What's this? Showing the PTP in the locker room watching on and talking about Bryan and Kane holding the tag titles? Are they actually trying to build up a tag division and make it legit? Bizarro Raw.

They have been trying for the past 5 months but Kofi and Truth are a horrible tag team

Top Bottom