• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

McNei1y

Sheamus is probably worse than Cena at this point.

Yeah, I said it.

He's like Cena, but less entertaining.

Sheamus really is boring. The ADR and Sheamus feud is just awful. Stop it. Please! Just give Ziggler the belt already.. or hell... even Orton.

Alucard

Banned
Sheamus doesn't really make sense as a face right now. Not sure if he's just supposed to be "wacky" and we're supposed to cheer for him for doing what he wants.

Anyway, that match still had a really good ending sequence, and there was some neat athleticism. No complaints, really.

I think all 3 hours of Raw tonight might actually turn out to be good. @_@

UberTag

Yeah I don't understand how the fuck we are supposed to like him
Triple H is a dick to everyone and "we" love him. Why wouldn't we love Sheamus for doing the same things his workout buddy does?

I have never cheered for Triple H. As a face. As a heel. As a tweener. As a CEO. I think I may have cheered for him when Henry O. Godwinn dumped slop on him. That's it.

Kyoufu

Triple H is a dick to everyone and "we" love him. Why wouldn't we love Sheamus for doing the same things his workout buddy does?

I have never cheered for Triple H. As a face. As a heel. As a tweener. As a CEO. I think I may have cheered for him when Henry O. Godwinn dumped slop on him. That's it.

Wow I remember that...

I feel old :(

Top Bottom