• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

"Can you tell me the last thing you remember?"

This is pure exploitation. Keep it classy, you assholes.

How? That's exactly the question any interviewer would ask.

Should they just ignore him and pretend it didn't happen? They're just letting people see he's well. Save your complaints for when he feuds with Punk again.

Alucard

Banned
Cole's questions are making this really uncomfortable. All they needed was a video message from the King saying "thank you" and that he'll be back soon.

KissVibes

Banned
This would've been spiffing.

I can't believe they built up Barrett's returns with all those promos and then all they have him do is beat up jobbers like the next iteration of Clay/Ryback/Tensei when he was still a lord.

Well, they can't throw him back into his Orton feud (since he had that movie to shoot) but they need something for him to do. Beating up old Nexus members and jobbers isn't too bad, especially when Ryback and Clay are (unfortunately) going for titles.

Isn't it Big Shows fault that he's hurt? Have him go after Big Show as revenge and work Barrett into a title. Maybe the WHC.

476Probopass.png

???

Ha! Wait wtf Ive never seen that Pokemon before. But close enough

Well, they can't throw him back into his Orton feud (since he had that movie to shoot) but they need something for him to do. Beating up old Nexus members and jobbers isn't too bad, especially when Ryback and Clay are (unfortunately) going for titles.

Isn't it Big Shows fault that he's hurt? Have him go after Big Show as revenge and work Barrett into a title. Maybe the WHC.

The easy solution is to replace Del Rio with Barrett.

Well that King segment was a bit awkward, I think i'm done for now, too tired to stay around for team friendship, it will be my morning muse.

"Ladies and gentleman, it is your honor to see my beautiful face and hear my beautiful voice inside that ring. I AM RICARDO RODRIGUEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!"

Top Bottom