• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

SoulPlaya

more money than God
tumblr_m9sgk7xBby1rnjfjfo1_400.gif

tumblr_m9sgjaGspV1rnjfjfo1_500.gif

Do you people like DMczaf?

Do you people miss DMczaf on Monday night Wrasslegaf?

I don't miss DMczaf and I'll tell you why, it's because DMczaf epitomizes this... septic tank of a thread that is Wrasslegaf.

8 years of threads is a milestone, I will give you that, but for 8 years Wrasslegaf has been promoting poor family values.

Do you people like DMczaf?

Do you people miss DMczaf on Monday night Wrasslegaf?

I don't miss DMczaf and I'll tell you why, it's because DMczaf epitomizes this... septic tank of a thread that is Wrasslegaf.

8 years of threads is a milestone, I will give you that, but for 8 years Wrasslegaf has been promoting poor family values.

**ninja scooter's music hits**

Don't believe me?

I've got two words for ya...

Midnight Wrasslegaf.

And if you don't get it, that's fine, just Google it and it will drive you to drink and then you can come see me and I will save you.

Did everyone get a good night's rest? Drink plenty of fluid and take your vitamins? Are you all mentally and physically prepared for 3 explosive hours of wrestling sporting entertainment?

I actually am, I did everything. I worked out really good yesterday...did squats, bench press, upright rows. My whole body feels soar today which is a great feeling. I also ate extremely well today and am full of energy. When i lifted yesterday it was around 11am and apparently lifting gives you mad energy the whole day cause I didn't nap. Didn't nap today either. I feel great and have never been more ready for 3 hours of wrestling entertainment than i am now.

On a side note, I'd like to thank DM for carrying this thread on his back for the past several months with me being so flaky and unable to help shoulder the load. You're basically our Cena and I respect that a lot.

Hoarr

Neo Member
Here's something for you that took off over in Tumblr Land, taken from Incite Magazine #1:

tumblr_m9r4de3APW1r15h74o1_1280.png

tumblr_m9r4de3APW1r15h74o2_1280.png

As much as I would have loved to read an article about the two wrestlers talking smack to each other, these photos appeared in a feature that’s just a regular interview with The Rock. The whole thing is done with the WWF Superstar in character, so there are a handful of great moments included like this one:

“Do you play video games against the other WWF Superstars?

The Rock: I pretty much play solo when I travel, but there are a lot of guys who bring their own Playstations on the road with them. D’Lo Brown is big into videogames. So are Mark Henry, Brian Christopher, and Kane. There was one time when we had a big video game tournament in New York. The Rock was up there laying the smack down on everybody and then Stone Cold showed up. We threw in Knockout Kings in the Playstation and The Rock knocked him out in a record 32 seconds. But who knew Stone Cold was going to play as Roberto Duran? Austin just got up off the couch and walked out of my hotel room muttering something about ‘No mas, no mas’.”​

Also this:

tumblr_m8v8pdS4Cg1qzx70zo1_500.jpg

Don't believe me?

I've got two words for ya...

Midnight Wrasslegaf.

And if you don't get it, that's fine, just Google it and it will drive you to drink and then you can come see me and I will save you.

So you drive him to drink in the hopes that he'll have the clarity of mind to seek out help, and then come to you for assistance? That's Punk's-a-hypocrite-because-he-went-into-a-bar levels of logic.

Besides, I haven't posted sober in 2½ months, and I'm doing just fine, aside from the occasional shitpost.
YQN1B.jpg

Top Bottom