• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

At the building for RAW. Pretty sure I just saw Dean Ambrose go in the building. Probably a dark match tonight, but would be cool if he makes his official debut.

Also, FWIW, "Brock Plant" is hanging around the box office waiting for last minute ticket drops. He'll be at the show, but doesn't have a ticket yet.

DEAN AMBROSE WEEK STARTING WITH A BANG.

Laserfrog

DDP returning tonight CONFIRMED!

WHAT?!? DDP MONDAYS
ddp.jpg

ddpmalonebff.gif

strobogo

Banned
YRG is pretty awesome, too. Feel the BANG, yo. Brock plant is eventually going to get the shit beaten out of him. It has to happen. Probably by Brock.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fight of Fighters 2013 viewing party 30 minutes after Raw's scheduled off-air time! It is done!!

Did everyone get a good night's rest? Drink plenty of fluid and take your vitamins? Are you all mentally and physically prepared for 3 explosive hours of wrestling sporting entertainment?

Enfinit

GUYS GUYS GUYS!

RAW'S ON IN ONE HOUR AND A HALF OF ANOTHER HOUR!

ARE YOU READY

OUR TIME IS NOW

WE'RE GONNA SHOW THE WORLD

THE VOICES IN OUR HEADS UNDERSTAND

WE'RE THE ONE MAN BAND

CAN YOU DIG IT

BROTHER?

1. #saveusambrose
2. #saveusmachoman
3. #saveusd'lo

SoulPlaya

more money than God
GUYS GUYS GUYS!

RAW'S ON IN ONE HOUR AND A HALF OF ANOTHER HOUR!

ARE YOU READY

OUR TIME IS NOW

WE'RE GONNA SHOW THE WORLD

THE VOICES IN OUR HEADS UNDERSTAND

WE'RE THE ONE MAN BAND

CAN YOU DIG IT

BROTHER?

1. #saveusambrose
2. #saveusmachoman
3. #saveusd'lo
You suckers are still watching that, huh?

DMczaf

I'm not going to watch it.

Maybe I'll watch the opening promo.

Maybe I'll watch the first match.

Maybe I'll watch the first hour.

Laserfrog

Then you're going to dream it, hopefully a lucid dream where you alter booking in a way that doesn't suck.

Yes, all matches will be accompanied by classical or jazz music and Lou Thesz will be special guest on saxophone. DDP will diamond cutter the entire roster in slow motion while Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse Ventura commentate. Kane's mask will be too big for his face and has a storyline where he's trying to find a new smaller mask.

ALL THIS AND MORE ON MY DREAMED UP RAW LIVE NEXT

Yes, all matches will be accompanied by classical or jazz music and Lou Thesz will be special guest on saxophone. DDP will diamond cutter the entire roster in slow motion while Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse Ventura commentate. Kane's mask will be too big for his face and has a storyline where he's trying to find a new smaller mask.

ALL THIS AND MORE ON MY DREAMED UP RAW LIVE NEXT

Pack it up Vince, your show tonight will never live up to this, I mean classic and jazz music during matches instead of the sounds of Cole and King squabbling? instant victory.

tm24

Finally watched Threemendous III after BOLA. Man, simply amazing. Here's some gifs!

Joey Ryan does it better than Taz

LDRwq.gif

Brian Cage is a fucking machine
iJyDhvZjQNde.gif

And just so great
sAv74.gif

Look at him! Future world champ
GxjUc.gif

Ladder matches are great
LqV5G.gif

Top Bottom