• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

So Cena is going to say he's injured for a long period of time, Punk trolls by accepting the cage match, then Cena takes off the sling and reveals he was never hurt. Right? Right?

Alucard

Banned
"With my future now in question...I'LL BE BACK IN 6 WEEKS."

Cena playing up sympathy, but can't hate on the cause he's promoting.

I can still dislike him, though.

Whether or not it can be good, it's obviously never going to draw as well as men. I guess I just don't see the point. I understand wanting attractive women on your show, I just feel there's a better way to utilise them. We've had 10 years of mostly awful matches.

That's the problem, no one sees the point in women's wrestling because the standard in WWE is awful - either promote GOOD women's wrestling and GOOD female wrestlers, or don't bother and just use women as valets or Nitro girl-style dancers.

Pimpwerx

So odd that Cena is the only one allowed to wear pink in the company during this "campaign". I mean, are they promoting the fight against cancer, or are they just promoting new Cena merch? PEACE.

Enfinit

TWITTER GOLD FOLKS:

18oT2

Top Bottom