• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Alucard

Banned
So really, why do they even have women wrestling? Why not just have them like...as managers, or looking pretty during random segments?

I guess Vince is trying to add "legitimacy" to the division. Which he's really not...keep up those 2-3 minute matches.

Raw stretching things out in these last 30 minutes. All the shit is coming now.

Enfinit

I just downloaded the WWE app on my iPhone after all this "RAW Active" shit.

...it's actually pretty cool, however I can't see the use of the app outside using it while watching the show. It has realtime updates, polls, and clips are uploaded almost instantly as they happen. It's pretty impressive. Pretty well done app.

Also, Brodus can fuck off.

You skipped the Kofi/Ziggler match.

Tell me the last 2 hour show you watched that didn't have a Kofi or Ziggler match.

There isn't much difference.

I don't understand what you want me to say. Just because an hour of this three hour show was great doesn't mean I don't criticize the other 2 hours, DVR or not.

And now a Brodus Clay segment. C'mon son, this is the filler I'm talking about. A tight 2 hour show with the Punk/Hell No promos would have no space for this kind of garbage.

I guess Vince is trying to add "legitimacy" to the division. Which he's really not...keep up those 2-3 minute matches.

Raw stretching things out in these last 30 minutes. All the shit is coming now.

But I mean, we've had women's wrestling for forever now, and outside of Trish and Lita has anyone ever drawn? Do men really want to see women wrestling as opposed to just looking hot?

Bring back the Nitro girls or something.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Did you guys know that we could have been watching Kane read a newspaper, instead of this?

Would have been so much better.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So really, why do they even have women wrestling? Why not just have them like...as managers, or looking pretty during random segments?

it's this weird thing where they think the divas bring in some viewers, but they don't want to put any actual effort into making things good

It seems like they're sort of trying right now, what with there being an actual story line going on, but you can't just do that. Nobody cares about anybody in the Divas division, because you've done everything possible to make sure nobody cares about anybody in the Divas division.

They should do what they've been doing with the tag division - take a couple Divas who have gotten eyes on them outside the division, like AJ and Eve and Vickie or something, and do something interesting with them. Then, elevate the division around them.

Also, was that a newer, sexier version of the Funkadactyls' dancing entrance?

Kyoufu

I don't understand what you want me to say. Just because an hour of this three hour show was great doesn't mean I don't criticize the other 2 hours, DVR or not.

And now a Brodus Clay segment. C'mon son, this is the filler I'm talking about. A tight 2 hour show with the Punk/Hell No promos would have no space for this kind of garbage.

So what you want is a main event focused 2 hour show?

That's never going to happen. They have to use their lower cards. In fact, you're getting MORE Punk in a 3 hour show than you would in a 2 hour one :p

Enfinit

Watching Brodus Clay vs Tensai is like watching two sweaty testicles run into each other over and over again.

EDIT: And here comes the Big Chode to complete the triangle.

Top Bottom