• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Watching Brodus Clay vs Tensai is like watching two sweaty testicles run into each other over and over again.

EDIT: And here comes the Big Chode to complete the triangle.

I really didnt mind the match. What I didnt like was Show pointlessly doing something pointlessly Big Show

Do men really want to see women wrestling as opposed to just looking hot?

I believe so, even if they don't know they do - the trouble is with the standard of women's wrestling in the WWE. It feels there entirely to check a box, not because they have any real interest in promoting good women's wrestling.

AJW proved in the 90's that women's wrestling can be just as good as men's;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmCEN6MCjpM

jumpingbombangels.jpg

I believe so, even if they don't know they do - the trouble is with the standard of women's wrestling in the WWE. It feels there entirely to check a box, not because they have any real interest in promoting good women's wrestling.

AJW proved in the 90's that women's wrestling can be just as good as men's;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmCEN6MCjpM

Whether or not it can be good, it's obviously never going to draw as well as men. I guess I just don't see the point. I understand wanting attractive women on your show, I just feel there's a better way to utilise them. We've had 10 years of mostly awful matches.

Enfinit

Did they ever announce the main event or is it Cena talking about his arm?

The main event is Cena overcoming the odds of his injury to wrestle at HIAC.

HUSTLE.

LOYALTY.

RESPECT.

HIS TIME IS NOW.

You can't see him. But you can.

BECAUSE HE NEVER FUCKING GOES AWAY.

Maybe I've had bad luck with timing, but it feels like every time I watch Raw, the main event is Cena talking. Was the last match really Tensai vs Brodus? WTF

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I can't believe they changed Dolph and Natalya's gear because they want Cena to be the only wrestler wearing pink.

So what you want is a main event focused 2 hour show?

That's never going to happen. They have to use their lower cards. In fact, you're getting MORE Punk in a 3 hour show than you would in a 2 hour one :p

The Tag division stuff is more than enough lower card material to fill a 2 hour show with the main event angles. Everything else is terrible. That "everything else" wouldn't exist on a 2 hour Raw. S'all I'm sayin'

Top Bottom