• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Ryback will beat Punk in 2 minutes in a non-title match

Rematch for the title, Lesner shows up

SoulPlaya

more money than God
This makes sense, actually.

They need someone to compete against Cena for the next month, and every other face is busy (Orton is shooting a movie).

Enfinit

YOUR LEVEL 47 MICK FOLEY IS EVOLVING!

MICK FOLEY HAS EVOLVED INTO RYBACK!

RYBACK IS TRYING TO LEARN THE MOVE "HOWTOGOLDBERG", BUT HE CAN ONLY LEARN FOUR MOVES AT A TIME. DELETE A MOVE TO MAKE ROOM FOR "HOWTOGOLDBERG"?

>FEEDMEMORE

DELETE FEEDMEMORE TO MAKE ROOM FOR HOWTOGOLDBERG?

>YES PLS

Alucard

Banned
LOOOOOOL. No idea what they're doing with Ryback there. Damn.

Basically, Ryback will probably be an insurance policy in the event that Cena isn't medically cleared, right?

That ending was brutal.

Raw was about 2.25 hours of goodness, and .75 of okay-to-crap, including that weird ending.

Cena was EXTRA terrible tonight. Holy fuck.

Did you see the fear in Punk's eyes? He was legit shook.

Go Ryback!

Go Cena!

Real men wear pink!

That's what I call a pipebomb!

MonkeyFracking!

BEST RAW EVER!!!!!

Owzyq.gif

Alucard

Banned
YOUR LEVEL 47 MICK FOLEY IS EVOLVING!

MICK FOLEY HAS EVOLVED INTO RYBACK!

RYBACK IS TRYING TO LEARN THE MOVE "HOWTOGOLDBERG", BUT HE CAN ONLY LEARN FOUR MOVES AT A TIME. DELETE A MOVE TO MAKE ROOM FOR "HOWTOGOLDBERG"?

>FEEDMEMORE

DELETE FEEDMEMORE TO MAKE ROOM FOR HOWTOGOLDBERG?

>YES PLS

Oh God, you've got me cracking up in front of my laptop. LOOOOOOL.

Ryback is awesome. The crowd is getting behind him more and more and he is something fresh. WWE should take a big gamble and put the strap on him. He is going to make Vince a ton of Money.

Alucard

Banned
Can we all agree that Cena just didn't rehearse today and was extra bad with his promo? He just sounded awkward, and everything felt absolutely forced...not to mention really cheesy and nowhere near funny or witty in any way. Extra tuuuurrrrribble.

Punk's reaction to Ryback was pretty good, though. Even if I don't know what Ryback was doing there.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Ryback is awesome. The crowd is getting behind him more and more and he is something fresh. WWE should take a big gamble and put the strap on him. He is going to make Vince a ton of Money.

lol^

Can we all agree that Cena just didn't rehearse today and was extra bad with his promo? He just sounded awkward, and everything felt absolutely forced...not to mention really cheesy and nowhere near funny or witty in any way. Extra tuuuurrrrribble.

Punk's reaction to Ryback was pretty good, though. Even if I don't know what Ryback was doing there.

I'll agree he sucks.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I'm in for Ryback vs. Punk

It's something fresh.

Punk has been wrestling the same guys over and over since February.

I'm in for Ryback vs. Punk

It's something fresh.

Punk has been wrestling the same guys over and over since February.

I get what you're saying, but Ryback is just too green and dangerous (not to mention that he has no stamina, sucks at selling, and can't cut a promo)

Top Bottom